[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just got the true ending in this and I am FUCKING FURIOUS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 999_1.jpg (86 KB, 567x594) Image search: [Google]
999_1.jpg
86 KB, 567x594
So I just got the true ending in this and I am

FUCKING FURIOUS

Not once did I see someone complain about the story, everytime I read about it, and I honestly really enjoyed it till the end, but once everything was revealed it makes ZERO
FUCKING
LOGICAL
SENSE
even going by the insane metaphysical bullshit explanations.

Am I wrong??
>>
>>342737495
What part didn't make sense?
>>
>>342737751
This, OP.
Tell us WHAT didn't make sense to you, so I can help explain it.
>>
>>342737751
So as I understand it:

2 teenagers, one of whom knows she died in the past, set up an entire facility to simulate the events of her death, in order for you to transmit the solution to her survival back to her past self.

At the same time, another version of her exists in the facility with you, also two people who witnessed her death and remember it happening.

Also a bunch of bullshit about ice-9 that doesn't matter.
>>
>>342738143
The creator of the game. I'm sorry but there's really nothing that can explain away how bullshit this is.
>>
>>342738143
Ignore Ice-9 for now
Durring the first nonary game, June esablished her abilty to both transmit and receive data from the Morphogenic field. This allows for 2 way comunication.
A bond with someone, danger, and epiphany all increase the power of the link, and she had all 3 durring the experiment, allowing her to link with Junpei, in the future.
This allowed her to learn the solution to prevent her death.
Since she saw the future, she personally had to make sure the events she saw took place, to avoid a paradox happening,
>>
>>342738653
Then why would she exist in the nonary game with Junpei? And:
>>342738538
Her death is a fact of the timeline. It happened.
>>
>>342738897
>>Her death is a fact of the timeline. It happened.
No, it didn't. You were told it did by unreliable characters.
>>
>>342738897
She exists during the second game because she survived. She survived because she set up the second game to send her the solution.

Essentially, her power allows her to transmit and receive information regardless of when and where it was learned.
>>
>>342738143
>another version of her exists in the facility with you, also two people who witnessed her death and remember it happening.
VLR touches on this, it's not entirely clear though.
>>
>>342738997
I don't think Seven and Snake are unreliable. I'm pretty sure Clover mentions her dying as well. They lived their lives with that fact.
>>
>>342738143
she is only alive as long as you save her. if you don't she disappears, as she wasn't there to begin with. the reason junpei even remembers her is
1) because of his morphogenetic field is insane
2) this is kinda vlr spoiler you are there
but when you save her, she is alive as she was saved by you before.
>>
>>342739193
>if you don't she disappears, as she wasn't there to begin with
No, Blick's simulation starts bugging out because the timeline can't exist, and to correct it Akane is removed.
>>
why the fuck the download is taking years, fuckin mega, there is like a program or something to make it fast? i even installed the megasync and it's very slow
>>
Honestly, VLR's twist is way more bullshit.

THAT FUCKING EYE SHIT
>>
I had a discussion about how different are the BW Casual-Loop Paradox and the Akane situation which is not paradoxical.

In substance Akane never died and people lied about that.
That being said, the origin of the info she take to survive is "Supernatural".
Her has a power that can "Access futures. Even those who require to be seen to be achieved". So her power is kind of generating a future thats only achievable if you can previously see that future.
She's seeing the future like she's seeing a movie, after that she recreate that future to create consistence with her being alive.
In fact when you fail from the main route, she start to have ever. Thats because she is diyng in the incinerator.

So in the end. The source of the info is not the future itself, but her power of seeing all kind of futures. By seeing them she can generate them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.