[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what the fuck did CDProjekt do to this game? I remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: the-witcher-3.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
the-witcher-3.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1200
So, what the fuck did CDProjekt do to this game?

I remember playing through it the first time it came out on PS4 without any issues to take in consideration.

Now that I want to try the expansions.First I had to install a shit tone of updates even bigger than FUCKING The Last of Us and the game is a fucking mess.

>Crashes constantly after a couple of hours playing.
>Everything fucking lags
>Tone of bugs I didn't notice in my first run
>Sound fucked up
>Quests fucked up

So tell me /v/ what the fuck happened. I had to install like 50GB of updates and new content just to be unable to play the game as I did the first time.

I can not fucking understand this shit.
>>
>>342734374
I feel you OP.
>they fixed wolf armor bug treasure chest, new bug with no lock on arrived
>they fixed no lock on bug, new bug with no whorers in brothel in Toussaint and one quest from B&W where you have to find knight arrived

Can you make your game no glitch shitfest with some final update instead of twenty ones that still have glitches CDPR?
>>
>PS4
found your problem
>>
>>342736237
Same glitches exist on PC. Check updates infomation.
>>
>>342736690
works fine for me :)
>>
>>342734374
sounds like you are trying to play games on a console.

Sorry faggot.
>>
File: witcher3 2016-06-25 23-59-12-83.jpg (137 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2016-06-25 23-59-12-83.jpg
137 KB, 2048x1152
PM'd you the fix.
>>
The game is a fucking mess and If you disagree you are a cock sucking faggot
>>
>>342736729
Sure it do.
>>342736795
PC has the same errors PC idiot.
>>
>>342734374

Funny because it is the opposite with me
>Had issues with pop-ins, freezes and crashes on Ps4 version on release
>Wait few months ( forced wait because of work/studies )
>Now runs smotthly as fuck
>>
>>342734374
That's what you get for playing it on a pleb machine OP, now deal with your bugs while you give Sony more money by paying for online or else I will get angry at you.
>>
Never had any problems with crashing or anything you mentioned on that list. I even play around with mods and still nothing, sounds like you have a goofbox
>>
>>342738417
>That's what you get for playing it on a pleb machine OP

It would be true if he played on PC.
>>
>>342734374
I never had those problem. Either you're a lying piece of shit or your ps4 is busted
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.