[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Squandered potential.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 98765432165498.jpg (11 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
98765432165498.jpg
11 KB, 302x167
ITT: Squandered potential.
>>
>>342731960
Every Sonic game from SA1 to Unleashed including Boom and Lost World
>>
>>342731960
>Directed by Tabata
It was shit from the start.
>>
>>342731960
Meh it was okeyish.
>>
>>342732358
>okayish
>ridiculous motion blur
>super close camera you can't adjust
>get one-shot by everything
>dated save system
>shit story
>shit characters

I can keep going
>>
>>342731960
That implies there was potential to begin with.
>>
>>342732602
A lot of that is true yo but the combat was fun as fuck hey
>>
>>342732602
Don't even try talking sense to delusional Jewenix fags.
>>
>>342732804
Eh, the combat had a decent framework, but like the thread theme, it was squandered. It could've been so much better than it ended up being
>>
>>342732602
You can keep going with your shit taste but there's really no reason to .So please don't even start the movement next time.
>>
>>342731960

type 0 is just too obtuse for it's own good, in a couple years people will be treating it like the new The Last Remnant
>>
>>342732624

I think there was though.

The combat could have been worlds better if the camera/lock-on wasn't so garbage. The over all story and underlying lore are fucking great, but its all brought down by the terrible character interactions and abruptness of the entire game.
>>
>>342733040
>The Last Remnant
I hate when people just rip pieces from my backlog and hit me with them right in the head.
>>
>>342732968
>say OP have shit taste
>likes FF Zero
Here's your (you).
>>
>>342733362
What's the matter? Afraid to catch autism?
>>
>>342731960
I think my biggest issue with type 0 was the main cast being absolute retards, yo. I guess they're supposed to be around 18 but they all act like they're 11. Makes it next to impossible to get invest into the story when all your characters are completely unlikable.

Otherwise I think the game is pretty great, some of the soundtrack is top tier.
>>
>>342733362
Don't fall down the TLR rabbit hole anon, it's not worth it. You have to be legitimately autistic to enjoy it (or be willing to blow 100+ hours on stats you can't see)
>>
I beat the psp version and found it to be quite alright but I was being comfy in bed at midnight usually when I played it.
I couldnt stand sitting at my pc and playing it though got about 2 hours before I dropped it. Granted I had beat it on psp maybe 2 months before then
>>
>>342733618
My nigger. I also loved the game but every time nine opened his fucking mouth I wanted to die. Machina was also a complete bitch but damn his drill sword game was strong
>>
>>342734080
Please don't tell me you played with English dub. It's particularly horrible here. Not to mention that the game is so anime that it just doesn't fit. I mean, Japanese Nine also has that thug voice but it's much more bearable.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.