[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kain is deified.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Kain.jpg (159 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Kain.jpg
159 KB, 640x480
The clans tell tales of him, few know the truth.
>>
grandpa gtfo from /v/
>>
Hypocrites! They would make themselves judge and jury! Very well, then. Let us see how they take to my role as executioner.
>>
The best vidya storyline ever.
>>
>>342731207
CAST HIM IN
>>
I was just about to make a thread about this OP
>>342731470
CAST HIM IN
>>
File: 1439186601264.jpg (66 KB, 528x384) Image search: [Google]
1439186601264.jpg
66 KB, 528x384
Come on Raziel, don't you want one little soul? It's been 200 years, you have to eat.
>>
Oh, to bathe in the blood of others.
>>
File: LoK.png (65 KB, 1127x221) Image search: [Google]
LoK.png
65 KB, 1127x221
>>
>>342732770
THIS ACT OF GENOCIDE IS UNCONSCIONABLE.
>>
File: Legacyoffurfags.jpg (40 KB, 399x599) Image search: [Google]
Legacyoffurfags.jpg
40 KB, 399x599
be prepared
>>
>>342732493

It really isn't. It's carried by some amazing voice talent, but the writing itself fairly silly and absurdly inconsistent, especially going from game to game where plot points were constantly being changed or cut out altogether.
>>
File: Irons.png (134 KB, 413x541) Image search: [Google]
Irons.png
134 KB, 413x541
>>342732924
Who are you to question 800,000 years... of evolution?
>>
>>342732947
Other than Vorador, what is constantly being changed?
>>
Requesting Razieal making pudding at 4 am
>>
>>342733296
>>342732812
>>
>>342732947
The dialogue is far and above 99% of video games and I'm not sure what plot points you mean. I mean yeah the rewrites and cleanups are no secret but for the fact of how the production went and that it's time travel I think the main events are very well established and even inform events that happened in earlier games (like the explanation of how the paradox works in SR2 explaining why Kain changed the present back in BO1 when he killed William the Just.
>>
>>342732947
time travel stories get inconsistent, and the excuse is parallel realities
>>
>>342732947
That's what so amazing about it, it was changed on the fly and ended up as this amazing saga of time traveling vampires. It isn't any more silly than any game about immortal supernatural beings and although you could probably find some incosistences it all holds fine in the end.
Also, it's not carried only by VO, the dialogues themselves are amazing.
>>
>>342733503
It's actually established there is only one reality, one timeline changing. But he is wrong about the inconsistencies. Well except for a lot of BO2.
>>
So is the soul reaver's ability to alter the timeline related to Raziel's degree of free will? Since the reaver is full of infinite time looping Raziels?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.