[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they seriously expect me to be okay with buying a full price
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: tms.jpg (17 KB, 188x269) Image search: [Google]
tms.jpg
17 KB, 188x269
Did they seriously expect me to be okay with buying a full price game with no fucking Dub? Are you kidding me? I've never returned a game before but this grinds my fucking gears. I accept that most of you think all dubs are dogshit but its about convenience, I didn't want to read a goddamn book.
>>
>>342731074
(you)
>>
I don't understand why they would censor this game for the kids. Do they really expect normies to play a game with jap voices?
>>
>>342731074
This fucking guy
>>
OP is a huge fag.

What I don't understand is they kept all the jiggle physics in but decided to censor some innocuous costumes.
>>
>>342731226
Blame Fatlus for their shitty localization. They can only translate their game in English at best.
>>
File: 1466005840429.png (96 KB, 180x238) Image search: [Google]
1466005840429.png
96 KB, 180x238
>>342731374
>/v/ complains about no dual audio in persona 5
>Shits on someone who wants dual audio in another jrpg

thanks /v/
>>
>>342731074
I am glad they did that
>>
>>342731074
t b h it's alright I just wish they subbed the battle phrases. You can pick up "session ready" but when MC talks to chrom it's like what the fuck are you talking about. Something like "what do I do chrom?" "Stay strong MC"
>>
>>342731661
>/v/ is one person
I just came to this thread because I knew someone was going to pretend to be retarded
>>
>>342731661
They dont want dual audio for shitsona, they want jap audio, because english audio is dogshit while jap uses high tier voice actors, whereas english uses dogshit bums like burch and lowentall/yung bosh
>>
>>342731226
>Do they really expect normies to play a game with jap voices?

Anime is fucking normalfags tier shit so I don't think those ''normies'' are mad at jap voices.
>>
>>342731074
I don't care what your problem is but
>Don't dub a game
>and don't fully translate all the dialogue
What the fuck is this bull shit.
>>
File: Haha! FUCK YOU!.png (129 KB, 241x314) Image search: [Google]
Haha! FUCK YOU!.png
129 KB, 241x314
You're twice the biggest faggot of all time OP.
>Buying censored shit
>Returning because of the only thing they did right

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1360684095850.jpg (18 KB, 222x260) Image search: [Google]
1360684095850.jpg
18 KB, 222x260
>>342731074
>a full price game with no fucking Dub

Wait
Theres no english dub?! Holy shit my sides.
>censored to Iran levels
>shitty game overrall
>no voice dubs
This is even worse than the Fire Emblems bullshit.
>>
>>342734090

Newsflash, buddy. Like 99% of normie anime has English dubs. Attack on Titan, Madoka, Kill la Kill. They all have dubs and they were kinda popular before the dubs but then EXPLODED after they got dubbed.
>>
>>342731074
here's your """localized""" game haram
>>
>>342736083
>reply to a falseflagging redditor
>not using sage
>>
You have brain problems.
>>
>go through the trouble of rerecording lines to be consistent with the censors
>sub absolutely nothing in the battles
SASUGA
>>
>>342737556
This
No subs in battles are pretty annoying. I dont know what the fuck they were thinking.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.