[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're getting that amiibo to play with Wolf Link, aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Zelda.jpg (545 KB, 1000x832) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.jpg
545 KB, 1000x832
You're getting that amiibo to play with Wolf Link, aren't you?
>>
You also need Twilight Princess HD
>>
>>342729665
>Buying overpriced toys for children with ZERO points of articulation

Can we keep non-video game stuff out of /v/?

Fo' real tho... I dunno yet..
>>
>>342729665
If he dies you have to go through the trial again. And you can't heal him in botw
>>
>>342729665
Already got it with the game, before I knew it did anything.
>>
>>342729821
People that plan to wait for NX, will have to hope it still supports discs.
>>
File: wakeuplink.jpg (82 KB, 958x960) Image search: [Google]
wakeuplink.jpg
82 KB, 958x960
OH SHOOT OH SHOOOT OSHOOOOOOOT!!!

You have just realized that the connection between Twilight Princess, the Amiibo, and Breath of the Wild, is a modern gen variation of Stop N Swop!

Holy cows, BOTW confirmed GOTYAY.
>>
File: 1454075641385.png (361 KB, 634x374) Image search: [Google]
1454075641385.png
361 KB, 634x374
>>342729665
Because of that retarded DLC I'm going to pirate the game.

Nintendo is a piece of shit company. That remaster isn't even good and it's overpriced as fuck.
>>
>>342729665
Already bought TP with amiboo and ost.
>>
>>342731023
It doesn't even look bad anywhere else you imbecile.

Which you would know if you weren't too stupid to comprehend lighting angles. Has the single brain cell inside your cranium ever pondered to think why that's the only picture like that floating around? Or did you just sucking /v/ teetle of misinformation like the sheeple you are>
>>
File: thank nintendo.jpg (75 KB, 1100x318) Image search: [Google]
thank nintendo.jpg
75 KB, 1100x318
>>342731214
Yes it does. It's better to emulate it because they added bloom, made almost every character look worse, made the textures HD for the sake of it while removing the consistency, and lowered the frame rate.

You talk about being a sheep while you pay for and vehemently defend overpriced ports that ruin the original version. You're literally a piece of shit.
>>
>>342731542
Those are all doctored pics. Probably by your dumbass. Reported for shitposting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.