[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHEN???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ape3p20f.jpg (65 KB, 300x429) Image search: [Google]
ape3p20f.jpg
65 KB, 300x429
https://www.playstation.com/fr-fr/games/ape-escape-3-ps2/

So it's pretty sure that Ape Escape 3 is coming to PS4 right?
>>
I hope they bring the otehr 2 titles two, even if it means using On the Loose to replace the first since its a remake on the PSP, also Pumped and Primed and localizations of MM, Big Mission and 2001
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcLnBwCb0Ps

Here's my favorite soundtrack, by the way.
>>
>>342726417
Is On the Loose an improvement over the original or should I just emulate the ps1 game?
>>
>>342726632
It plays differently but because its on the PSP, i think it still has the same levels and all that.
>>
>>342726632
Plays differently but its a graphical improvement over the original if I remember correctly.
>>
File: L1977.jpg (215 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
L1977.jpg
215 KB, 600x400
Would you a paper Yumi?
>>
>>342727646
I know i would
>>
is the first worth checking out?
>>
>>342728298
Yes, its fun, are you going to emulate it or do you have a PS1 with a Dualshock controller?
>>
>>342728180
She's still cute.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.