[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he didn't side with the Brotherhood of Steel It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: maxson.jpg (839 KB, 9957x9701) Image search: [Google]
maxson.jpg
839 KB, 9957x9701
>he didn't side with the Brotherhood of Steel
It's like you want humanity to go extinct.
>>
Of course not. Yes Man all the way way.
>>
>>342703372
Imagine the possible endings if Fallout 4 was made by a good studio and not Bethesda.
>>
go play a real Fallout game fucking baby
>>
>>342703459
I have all the classic Fallout games on GOG, friend
>>
>>342703267

>Not siding with the Imperials

why join a lost cause?
>>
still think its weird how they are able to make a gigantic airship and vertibirds like pre war
>>
>>342703559
Pretty sure all the vertibirds are just restored pre-war vertibirds. And didn't they steal most of the technology for the airship from the Enclave?
>>
File: 1293742423807.jpg (101 KB, 452x362) Image search: [Google]
1293742423807.jpg
101 KB, 452x362
>>342703267
>Bethesda BoS
>>
>>342703532
Because Skyrim belongs to the Nords
>>
>>342703598
you can have plans and techonology but its still really hard to realize in a world lile fallout
>>
disappointment of the decade, what a fucking generic hunk of trash
>>
>>342703532
>siding with a dying empire instead of the nationalists
It worked for Hammerfell, why won't it work for Skyrim? Kick the kikelves out and make them take their lap dogs with them.
>>
>>342703559
Blame the limited dialogue system preventing you from asking questions. Even if you had the same type of dialogue from new vegas you still wouldn't get all the exposition characters give because you physically can't fit that many questions and dialogue trees on a 4 button choice wheel. Not only that but tens of thousands of voiced lines taking up budget and man hours so the protagonist can speak that could have been used to give npc's more dialouge.
>>
>>342703267
Only because as soon as I saw Maxson, I had one thing on my mind: Getting that snazzy coat of his.
>>
Gonna play the devil's advocate here: FO4's map is seriously great. Apart from zero effort of obstructing the boundaries of it it's by FAR the best in any of the 3D Fallout games.
>>
>>342703753
>it worked for Hammerfell

we don't really know the state of Hammerfell though
>>
Minutememe > Railroad > BoS >>> Institute
desu
>>
>>342705257
>Railroad
>anything but dead last
kys
>>
>>342703267
>Hey guys lets doom an entire city to live without power so we can make this sick ass blimp
>Also lets make our helicopters out of wet paper
>>
the only reason to join the minutemen is to have an ending with railroads and BoS still alive

fuck those queer cowboys
>>
>>342705379
>want to help the Commonwealth by destroying the Institute
>without becoming glorified raiders in power armor
They're alright.
>>
>>342703267
That's not Yes Man.
>>
>>342705257
>>342705379
>>342706130
>unironically playing Fallout 4
>>
>>342703825
This.

Fallout 4 is an improvement over 3 in every way except the player dialogue options. The options are limited, largely shit, and the voice actor sounds like a fucking tool.

It also limits my interactions with my waifu.
>>
>>342703753
It's exactly what the Thalmor want. With no redguards and nords to protect Cyrodil, the thamlor will easily destroy the empire. Then the rest will fall, one by one, under thalmor's full attention. Divide and conquer.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.