[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sell me this game /v/, tried the demo but it was shit, it cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: odin_sphere.jpg (66 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
odin_sphere.jpg
66 KB, 854x480
Sell me this game /v/, tried the demo but it was shit, it cant be shit if everyone say is really good...is it boring? Easy? Repetitive? Thanks
>>
>>342701114
>tried the demo but it was shit
Then imagine one huge demo.
>>
>>342701114
>Sell me this game
Nope I'm not vanillaware.
Anyway if you didn't like the demo just move on to some other game, don't touch other vanillaware games cuz they are the same.
>>
>is it boring? Easy? Repetitive?

All of the above unless you play on Hard, then it's boring, repetitive and tedious.
>>
If you didn't like the demo then it's very likely you won't like the full game either. Actually I'm 100% you won't like it. Don't bother with it and buy something else, something you might enjoy.
>>
Personally love the Odin Sphere remake, but you don't need to like games just because other people like them. If you didn't like the demo, you won't like the game.
>>
The selling point of this game is the amazing 2D graphics and the story. The gameplay is nothing special to write home about.
>>
>boring?
Yes, if you're not playing Mercedes
>Easy?
Even on hard, getting S rang is ez pz so yes.
>Repetitive?
Yes, very.
>>
>>342701114
Yes to everything. Everyone must faps to the art while pretending the game is a masterpiece. All of Vanillaware's are all pretty shallow in the gameplay. Hell I bought into the hype and bought Muramasa back in the day and all I got was a mediocre game, but a very pretty one at that.
>>
Op here, yes it looks beautiful but gameplay is really meh, thanks for the info guys
>>
If you didnt like the demo then just let go. I've enjoyed the 30 hours I put in but Vanillaware could draw a stick figure on a sheet of paper and I'd hail it as goty.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.