[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What factions would you like to see as DLC / in a sequel? >Romans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: For-Honor.jpg (452 KB, 2000x1125) Image search: [Google]
For-Honor.jpg
452 KB, 2000x1125
What factions would you like to see as DLC / in a sequel?

>Romans
>Trojans
>Barbarians
>Aztecs

Reminds me of playing with toy soldiers
>>
>>342701057
Saracens
So then I can remove kebab as my Crusader
>>
Spartans would make more sense than Memejans.

Chinese.
Any of the Middle Eastern guys; like Ayyylids.
Mayans/Aztecs
Native Americans
Indian Kingdoms
Gurkas.
Polynesia.

Not that it matters, it's UbiSoft.
>>
>>
File: 1464.jpg (38 KB, 321x500) Image search: [Google]
1464.jpg
38 KB, 321x500
Feudal Ninja
Dynasty Warrior

I feel they've already taken the two most badass western warriors, needs a bit more eastern to balance it out.
>>
>game isn't even out
>WHAT FACTIONS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AS DLC

Cancer
>>
>>342701690
>Cancer
Sure is. But DLC are bound to happen, might as well shitpost about them
>>
File: 1465204170953.jpg (69 KB, 372x526) Image search: [Google]
1465204170953.jpg
69 KB, 372x526
>>342701057
Fucking China, we have the Japs, time for AMBITION!
>>342701638
This man knows.
>>
>>342701690
Aight, lemme rephrase that:

FUCK UBISOFT FOR NOT INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING FACTIONS
>>
>>342701690
This is UbiSoft, you know DAMN FUCKING WELL they are doing this on purpose. They're as transparent as SEGA owned dev's.
>>
>>342701057
>barbarians

Vikings already fill that niche, beyond what factions that could be added, I'm more concerned about the class system they got going, are the classes for the different races going to be clones of each other, just reskinned? Or are they going to make each faction different in that the knights have the more defense oriented heroes, while the samurai are more offensive, and the vickys somewhere in the middle?
>>
Who here is going to be playing knights? your dumb if otherwise.
>>
>>342705561
Knights or samurai here, but I'll end up giving all the classes a try to see how I like them.
>>
>>342703739
But I want muh almost naked savages.
Also, the unique class skills are probably the only differences between factions.
>>
>>342701057

Arabs
Aztecs
Chinese
Hindu (with weird weapons pls)

If they dont have to share epoch then also:
Spartan
Roman
Gaul
>>
>>342701057
I would like to see a faction that becomes real and kills Ubisoft

World would be a better place
>>
>>342701057
>what pointless reskin do you want to see
How about none. Fuck Ubiosft and fuck this shallow as shit game.

You should feel ashamed for falling for another Ubisoft scam.
>>
>>342705745
In a gameplay vid prior to this E3 one of the devs mentions an assassin class as he's playing a jap, their is also an old vid of them showing off a class that's supposed to be able to attack fast but lacks defense, thats where I got the idea that the different races would be based around defense>middle ground <offense for their classes.
>>
I like the theme of the game but the combat looks like it's going to become repetitive very quickly.
Looking forward to try it in the alpha/beta to see how it plays.
>>
>>342701057
none..
please just make the game good and not another worthless dlc cash grab season pass bullshit
>>
>>342706518
>please just make the game good and not another worthless dlc cash grab season pass bullshit
Its a Ubisoft game, its going to be shit, riddled with bugs and have more DLC than every other series combined

Just ignore Ubishit games and move on with your life, you'll feel better.
>>
>>342701057
Where do i apply for shillbux?
>>
>>342706582
thats probably correct
i miss the old times when games came out complete and you mostly got what you pay for...
>>
>>342701057
>As DLC
Fuck dat shit
>>
File: TeutonicKnight2.jpg (49 KB, 519x700) Image search: [Google]
TeutonicKnight2.jpg
49 KB, 519x700
Tectonic knight so I can ram some bitches.
>>
Wuxia fighters from China, since regular chinese soldiers would be a bit redundant.
A faction with all the weird weapons from the Indian subcontinent.
Steppe Nomads of some sort, if they can intergrate horses in some way (Expansion, maybe)
A muslim counterpart to the Knights, something from the crusades.
Your typical shit: Greeks, Romans, Persians, Celts,
>>
>>342701057
a remove women function
>>
File: 1455970953503.jpg (980 KB, 2104x3072) Image search: [Google]
1455970953503.jpg
980 KB, 2104x3072
>>342709439
But then you'd alienate 50% of your gamerbase, anon-kun
>>
>>342709572
Don't fujos like musous?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.