[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GRAND KINGDOM PS4/VITA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Grand_Kingdom_cover.jpg (61 KB, 385x482) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Kingdom_cover.jpg
61 KB, 385x482
Did anyone else buy this game?

There aren't any reviews on it yet and gaming boards for it are pretty much dead. I think the physical copy was delayed for a week, but I'm not sure.

I like it so far, any tips? Party compositions? I just know I want a Lancer in my troop, but other than that I'd like to try all kinds of setups.

Is it true that you don't really need a Medic? and is there any way to move again after you attack if there's still some left in my movement gauge? I just started and want to make sure.
>>
I meant to say there aren't any guides yet.

I don't need a review, I enjoy the game. Just curious about tips and pointers while I progress
>>
It looks like a Grand Knights History rip-off with far worse artwork. Am I wrong?
>>
>>342697694
Feels pretty much like that to me but I only played the demo. I would forgive the art if they didnt lock classes to genders
>>
>>342697694
The director for grand Kingdom used to work for Vanillaware and worked on Grand Knights History
>>
I like it, but I'm having some difficulty. My party is a fighter, medic, rogue, and shaman, they're all level 6 and 7. I'm not too far but I'm trying to beat the bounty heads in the first travel area and they're all kicking my ass. I see that there's a level 15 and 44 bounty, but even the level 5 bounty kicks my ass. Any tips? How should I be progressing through the game?
>>
>>342697694

I think it's the same creator with a new studio and it's meant to be a successor, but I didn't play it. The artwork looks good ingame, as long as you don't choose the big anime eyes for your characters in the creation menu. They look stupid
>>
>>342697694
It's Grand Knights History with better combat and more events, pretty much.

And in English, for one.

>>342698015
You should be able to kill the lv 5 bounty, just practice proper positioning and abuse the fuck out of guard for your fighter and rogue.

Rogue also has some skills that can help a lot, like hide, and her damage is pretty good. Just remember to properly equip your skills, switch from simple to technical for your fighter and rogue, and whenever your shaman gets hit make her use the lightning bolt attack, it both recovers your HP and deals a lot of shitload of damage, especially if hit from the back.

If all else fails, look for some pyroxene and equip them on your weapons and armor as you see fit, some benefits from the things help a lot in early game.
>>
>>342698273
enemies scale to your highest leveled party member. do i keep jumping back and forth free roam and try hiring B+ stat mercs?
>>
>>342697694
It's a sequel, not a ripoff.
>>
>>342697402
I'm interested in it, that's a shame it's released pretty much at the same time as Odin sphere and Star Ocean, wallet can't keep up with this.
>>
Where can I look at what all the passive abilities do? Should make sure a hire has an ability I like before I bother leveling it?
>>
How is the flow of the game? Someone mentioned that it feels like mobile game. I'm not against it but is there stamina system crap? Cash shop?
>>
>>342702564
It's kinda mobile-ish,but no stamina or cash shop
>>
>>342697694
The gameplay can't be worse than GKH though.
>>
So how's the online stuff in this game?
>>
>>342702853
Pretty brutal. You have to grind the hell out of missions if you want to stand a chance, because the same unit will fight multiple squads continuously.
>>
>>342703061
But is it necessary to enjoy the game? How much content can you go through in offline?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.