[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right or left?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Rush Adaptors.png (775 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Rush Adaptors.png
775 KB, 1280x1024
Right or left?
>>
the super adapter from 7.
It's BOTH of them together.
>>
Left because I really hate those multi-screen spanning disappearing block puzzles.
>>
>>342694345
Neither. Sliding is required.
>>
I'd take either.

Why did they stop making games with Rush Adapters?
>>
>>342694651
Bass destroyed the plans for them when he stole them to make his Treble adapter.
That's why he still has that and Megaman doesn't.
>>
>>342694651
Mega Man 8 just shoved Rush aside mostly for no reason, and 9 and 10 stripped Mega Man's base skill set down so much.

>>342694768
Dr. Light still made those plans himself. And Rush is still around, if he could do it before he should be able to do it now.

They probably just decided there wasn't much else to do with the idea after the full suit in 7 and weren't keen enough on it to keep it for later games when they were already pushing armours in MMX.
>>
>>342694768
Except he didn't; he stole the --parts-- for Super Adapter. The lab is trashed but the computer in it is still functional to play a message or livestream an evil speech.

Auto is still able to create parts for the Super Adapter after that.

>>342695049
>Mega Man 8 just shoved Rush aside
Mega Man 8 has more Rush Powers than any other game in the series.
>>
How's the PS1 version of MM8 compared to the saturn port aside from the ost?
>>
Super Adapter master race.

>MM never armors after 6 and 7 ever again
Okay Bass still does but still.
>>
>>342695049
You're kidding right? They totally missed out on doing the Rush Spring suit. Imagine how amazingly aggravating it would be to jump twice as high but be forced into bouncing the space of a sprite every time you hit the floor without jumping.
>>
>>
File: Supercuts.jpg (156 KB, 568x611) Image search: [Google]
Supercuts.jpg
156 KB, 568x611
>>342696335
>>
>>342696335
>>342697068
Rush is such a slut.
>>
>>342697338
Hey guys gotta gattai
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.