[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Star Ocean V is one of the few JRPGs the PS4 has gotten so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (440 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
440 KB, 1920x1080
>Star Ocean V is one of the few JRPGs the PS4 has gotten so far that hasn't been developed for either the vita and ps4 as well

Are you going to support this game /v/?
>>
sure when it comes to a good platform like the personal computer
>>
Nah Square said it'll be on PC later so I'll wait.
>>
>>342690634
It's okay if you admit you want to pirate it anon
>>
>>342690634
>I'm a fagit

There's your answer OP.
>>
>>342690546
Why should I?
>>
I picked it up a few days ago. Not too far into it yet.

About to return to the beginning village after a short journey so I totally expect it to be YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED
>>
>342690546
>>hasn't been developed for either the vita and ps4 as well
you meant ps3 and yes it has, no US release of the ps3 version though
>>
It's coming to PC, so I'm waiting until I can see Fiore in glorious 4K.
>>
>>342690634
>>342690818
>>342691062
Just come out and say you're poor and want to pirate it
>>
>>342691154
I won't pirate it, I'm just going to wait for screenshots of Fiore in 4K.

I don't want to play the game because I hate the current trend of JRPGs with real-time combat in open worlds.
>>
nah, character designs are retarded
>>
>>342690993
>you meant ps3 and yes it has

it's not a PS3 game upgraded for the PS4, it's a PS4 game downgraded for the PS3. Learn the difference.
>>
>>342691062
>glorious 4K.

literally the most despised meme.
>>
Is there anything worse than PC fags? They not only shit up a thread about turning it into platform wars when it isn't on their system, they also can't read because SE said they would consider porting it to PC not that it is coming to PC. Seriously you guys don't even like video games, you are just hopeless at life and would rather shitpost for fun.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.