[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the appeal of this game? It seems like slavs prancing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1442630061250.jpg (47 KB, 325x462) Image search: [Google]
1442630061250.jpg
47 KB, 325x462
What's the appeal of this game? It seems like slavs prancing around in the wild west except it's bushier: the game.
>>
>>342686707
shitting bricks when the game commands it , feeling immersed to the point you loose track of time. the setting in this game is better than some others of the same genera released nowadays.
from what you say I'm pretty sure you haven't played it / only played in the beginning (cordon)
>>
>>342686707
this fucking game gave me the spooks of my life in videogames
it's too fucking inmersive
>>
File: StalkerPlaytime.png (130 KB, 415x237) Image search: [Google]
StalkerPlaytime.png
130 KB, 415x237
The AI wanders around the maps making the game fairly dynamic, I like the atmosphere, and I like the shooting and overall gameplay mechanics.
>>
atmosphere, atmosphere, atmosphere.
>>
>>342687590
Oh and also it's easily moddable and has a decent mod community so it's pretty replayable.
>>
>>342687792
only decent , kek . what about the mod that merges all 3 games into one and gives you the chance to start as any faction you want + endless quests + karma system + some bits of the main story
>>
>>342686707

realistic drunken slav simulator
>consumes 99bottles of vodka the goes into gunfight.
>>
still alive? that's great.
>>
>watch a video of the beginning
>fucking moonspeak in the background
>it never stops
Tell me this is just the tutorial level and the rest is fucking quiet.
>>
>>342687993
theres a karma system in CoC?
>>
>>342688238
OORA CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE
>>
>>342688238
NPCs have stuff they say occasionally. I don't find it overwhelming. They'll tell jokes around campfires and such. Or enemies will yell stuff.
>>
>>342687993

What mod please ?
>>
>>342688313
kinda like fallout . can't quite remember the statuses but it's various shades of "frowned , bad , good , ecc..." the more you are liked by a faction the higher the discounts on weapons / ammo.
>>
>>342688443
Call of Chernobyl
>>
I have a bent and deformed disc of Call of Pripyat currently stuck in insulation board that I use to insulate during winter time.

So many fucking bugs in that game that I Alt-F4'd, popped the disc out, bent the shit out of it and threw it at the fucking wall. Months later when I'm taking the silver colored insulation boards out I see this disc still lodged in. Wondered why I never found it.
>>
>>342688443
Call of Chernobyl
>>
>>342688661
fucking download patches then , it's a fucking RPG game too what do you expect the devs to test every single corner of the game x100 times to smooth it out for you ?
>>
>>342688750
was probably preserved from another thread you were posting in with that name
>>
>>342688852
yep , got rid of it
>>
File: Fallout 3.jpg (245 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
Fallout 3.jpg
245 KB, 1280x768
>>342687664
>>342688830
>It's ok when the slavs do it!
>>
>>342688993
it's ok when a small team of under payed slavs do it . yes
it's ok when the game and the main story don't feel monotonous in the middle of the game.
>>
>>342688830
>do you expect the devs to test every single corner of the game x100 times to smooth it out for you ?

Yeah, I do. They're selling a product and I expect that product to work properly. The state of the game on its initial release was completely unacceptable.
>>
>>342686707
>It seems like slavs prancing around in the wild west except it's bushier
That's what's so great about it, anon.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.