[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird dream I just had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: dream record.jpg (719 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
dream record.jpg
719 KB, 3000x3000
I have recreated the record.
>>
>>342684051
Why?
What does it mean?
>>
>>
File: spideris 7.jpg (14 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
spideris 7.jpg
14 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: whatsgoingoninthisthread.gif (997 KB, 108x163) Image search: [Google]
whatsgoingoninthisthread.gif
997 KB, 108x163
>>342684051
>>
You have a board.

>>>/s4s/
>>
>>342685295
Seriously though, the rest of the dream had nothing to do with Zelda.

I picked this up in a charity shop in a rough part of Edinburgh.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: tumblr_n1kjjlKQgs1riint4o2_1280.jpg (445 KB, 775x856) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1kjjlKQgs1riint4o2_1280.jpg
445 KB, 775x856
Last night, I dreamed that I chatted with Kurt and Dave in a book/record store. Krist wasn't there.

I was spaghetting hard and trying to keep my cool, stop from fangasming, but they were calm and collected, as if we were old friends or something.

I forgot most of what was said, but I think they told me what their favorite books were. The only one I remember was Grohl mentioning a book called "Five Pagans". Then I woke up.

I checked, and no such book seems to exist.

It's weird, because I'm not as big a Nirvana fan as I used to be and haven't even listened or thought about their stuff for a while.
>>
I had a dream Spyro the Dragon had to go to school, and the day before he ate some food he didn't know was bad.

The next day he walked into class and started uncontrollably shitting everywhere.

It was probably due to seeing someone post subway in a thread before I went to sleep.
>>
>>342686590
lol are u sure?
>>
So it's an album about Link being an APD-riddled killer, and it has a prequel?

This could actually be a thing,
>>
>>342684954
Hmm I have severe depression like enough to bite through my arm to kill myself depression

I'm pretty sure I ain't bright but that's just me

Also i'm average on the kind scale

with all the injuries I have i'm above average but I thank the Bible for wisdom
>>
>>342687385
Who knows?
I woke up before I could plug my record player in.
>>
>>342687842
s-sorry?
>>
File: Terry_Hintz_HD.png (152 KB, 342x438) Image search: [Google]
Terry_Hintz_HD.png
152 KB, 342x438
Alright I am not ashamed to admit this. I had a dream where me and (pic related) Teamed up to save the land. I don't know whether I should be happy I had said dream or ashamed.
>>
>>342687842
what did he mean by this?
>>
i had a dream just now about how i played lan quake with giant bomb guys and carmack
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.