[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do do so many people hate the new FO4 DLC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: why doe.png (1 MB, 1923x977) Image search: [Google]
why doe.png
1 MB, 1923x977
I feel like the base game + Far Harbour (and the upcoming 'Nuka World') has satisfied all my RPG adventure needs, so this new DLC was right up my alley by adding more to base building.
I'm curious as to why so many people don't like it?
It's only $7, if you got the season pass, it's free, and you don't have to ever touch it. I feel like they're just trying to find something to bitch about
>>
File: 2006-02-04_Metal_spiral.jpg (2 MB, 2464x1944) Image search: [Google]
2006-02-04_Metal_spiral.jpg
2 MB, 2464x1944
>has satisfied all my RPG adventure needs

Well you're easy to please. May I recommend this as your next game purchase.
>>
>if you got the season pass, it's free
Please stop breathing.
>>
>>342681414
It's easy, cheap, and lowest-common-denominator that uses the least-liked parts of the game exclusively.

It's stuff that should have been in the game at the start because it comes off like spending 10 bucks on a bunch of mods. The pieces are so finicky and have enough stupid exceptions and rules that anyone who already has created a base has to re-build them from scratch, and anyone who was interested in the upgrades can't use them the way they want.

It's a AAA game, so the parts going into it should be AAA quality. This was a bit too cheap and easy a cash grab to excite people, they could have done so much better and that's disappointing.
>>
It's not Fallout NV, which is objectively the greatest RPG to ever been made. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>342681414
Because Fallout 4 as a whole has
>Boring quests
>Awful dialogue
>Shallow RPG mechanics
>Zero value in base building

DLC can't fix core design flaws.
>>
I want a fucking RPG not this cheap gimmicky Minecraft bullshit
>>
>>342681414
The shills are strong with this one
>>
Go to sleep Todd
>>
>>342681414
>"if you bought it, it's free"
developers LOVE brain dead idiots like you.
>>
File: 1448225322239.jpg (31 KB, 567x564) Image search: [Google]
1448225322239.jpg
31 KB, 567x564
>>342681414

>>
>>342681414
c'mon Todd you can do better than this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.