[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My f310 cable has gone to shit and I'm in need of a new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: f310.jpg (6 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
f310.jpg
6 KB, 277x182
My f310 cable has gone to shit and I'm in need of a new one. I was thinking of Xbone controller or something similar

Controller thread I guess
>>
My dick gets rock hard for anything logitech. F310 is so comfy.
>>
>>342680164

Just buy another F310.
>>
>>342680164
The only controller that is good for gaming is 360 controller

Go fuck yourself if you think otherwise
>>
>>342680660
>forgetting the XBone USB controller this bad
>>
>>342680631
>>342680515
>>342680660
>Another 310

Cable at base is busted and has major connectivity issues, after 6 months

I'd like something that lasts just a little bit longer
>>
Really depends on how much you like having a decent D-pad. Me, I like my D-pad, so I used a F310, but once that started having problems I got a converter cable for one of my ps2 cables.

If you plan on playing 3rd person stuff mostly, go for the 360 controller.
>>
so are those new xbox controllers win10 only?
>>
cunts what is the best pc controller for 60 bucks or less
>>
>>342682506
360 or ds4

depends on how much you want a useable dpad
>>
>>342682172
I was actually looking last night to see if I can even use it, win 7 and up has to plug in the controller to download the drivers for it, win10 just has it preinstalled, according to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

Only thing is you need some adapter to use it wirelessly, I just made this thread to figure out which is the best, I'm tired of 360 knockoffs that break down in 3-6 months
>>
>>342681146

Every fucking time these logitech controllers develop a short in the wiring. I just went through the 4th one recently. Time to pull a switcharoo at the local department store.
>>
Is there any reason to own a steam controller
>>
File: PlayStation3-Sixaxis.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2480) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation3-Sixaxis.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2480
I've been using a ps2 controller with a PC adapter for a while now, but it doesn't work as well as it used to so I'm thinking of getting something new. How does the ps3 controller differ? The triggers look pretty wonky, but otherwise is it the same?

And about how many frames of delay should I expect from a wireless controller?
>>
>>342685478
PS3 controller is damn near impossible to use on a PC without black magic and/or spyware. I'd recommend a PS4 controller, as it natively works for most new games, and DS4Windows is leagues better than the shit the DS3 uses. I also prefer the feel of the DS4 over the DS3.
>>
>>342685815
Is there any noticeable input lag?

If so can it be used while wired or is that only used to charge it?
>>
>>342685815
I use it with a cable, since my PC doesn't have bluetooth. I don't notice any input lag at all.
>>
>>342685815
Huh, really? I've heard about xinput wrapper, is that black magic or spyware?

Also holy fuck, controllers are fucking expensive nowadays. A new ps4 controller costs $75 in canadian dollars.
>>
>>342685815
>PS3 controller is damn near impossible to use on a PC without black magic and/or spyware
Retard or troll. Its the patrician PC gamepad.
>>
>>342682172
The wireless dongle used to be Win10 only, but then Microsoft later released drivers for it for Win 7/8.1.

I use an Xbone controller currently but I've found it's not perfect. My only issues I've had with it are the first one I bought, the d-pad went bad on me a few months after use. It kept double pressing directions randomly. I've replaced it with a new one and so far it's worked fine, though a few games gave me minor issues. Namely DreadOut was fucking up and non-stop kept bringing up the camera. Also that Sega game room thing for their emulator kept going right for some reason.

The last issue is when I was on Win7, for some reason when my computer woke from sleep the thing would just vibrate for a minute. Was kind of annoying cause I kept it on my desk so I would wake my computer and suddenly get treated to a loud ass noise.

>>342685478
If you plug it in wired it's fine for the most part. Some games don't like it very much but there's work arounds (Dark Souls is one I can recall off hand). Wireless though, you'll have to make sure to get the right bluetooth dongle. I bought one for it and the thing has crazy lag and unless I point it directly at the dongle it starts going crazy. However I've read some people online have no issues at all, but I'm not sure which dongle they bought. I don't really know if there's even a recommended dongle list anywhere for it.
>>
>>342686952
Did your dongle look like the one in

https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbox-Controller-Wireless-Adapter-Windows/dp/B015IX3X3E/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1466835562&sr=1-2&keywords=xbox+one+controller
>>
Where do you guys find controllers in good condition without ridiculous price tags?
>>
>>342680164
I have one of these. R1 seems to be stuck but it still works.
The buttons and analogs are fine but it definetly feels cheaper then the older version of this remote.
Great remote for the price of 5 bucks i spent although i'd recommend getting a xbax 360 remote for 25 bucks its normal retail price.
>>
>>342686714
It's far from patrician. But yes, pretty easy to set up. Just a couple extra steps.
>>
I use my Gamecube controller for literally everything.
>>
>>342681146
Was that the only Logitech controller you have ever owned?
Because I've had many before and they have all lasted years. My current one is an 310 I have had for 3-4 years, works perfectly fine despite me having dropped it, tripped over the cord dozens of times.
If you don't care about spending 2-3 times the amount of money, go ahead and get a xbox or ps controller, for practically the same usability.
>>
>>342685478
I'm also thinking of using my ps2 controller with adapter on pc. How is it? Why wasn't it working well for you?
>>
>>342690893
It's great, only my ps2 controller itself has been through a lot of shit. The left analog stick sometimes stops slightly off center which is annoying, and I feel like the circle button isn't 100% responsive though that's probably me making excuses for being terrible at games. I use a $5 chinese usb adapter and haven't had any problems with it. I could just get another dualshock 2, but I'd like to have a wireless controller.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.