[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What vocation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 28
File: Dragon's Dogma.png (1 MB, 1000x881) Image search: [Google]
Dragon's Dogma.png
1 MB, 1000x881
?
>>
Strider, don't be a bitch.
>>
File: Why.jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
>>342669436
Why?
>>
>>342669972
Because climbing enemies and shooting things at range is awesome. Mages are better as pawns, either hired or rented, since they're support focused. Fighters are okay, but don't get as many useful climbing traits as striders/rangers do.
>>
>>342670119
I'm not talking about just basic vocations.
>>
>>342670367
Well, assassins have the highest strength increase. So if you're not going to be magic based, stay on the assassin/ranger side of things. If you prefer ranged combat, ranger is the way to go. Tenfold fury is absolutely amazing. If you like melee combat either strider or assassin since they get stamina and climbing traits. Warriors are okay, they hit heavy and slow, but they only get 3 skills instead of 6.
As for mage/sorcerer/mystic knight/magic archer, sorcerer has the highest magic stat increase. I never touched mystic knight/magic archer, but the magic archer has a skill called ricochet shot that is a godsend in BBI (Bitterblack Isle),due to the narrow confines of many of the areas.
>>
>>342669024
Someone post the Arc of Deliverance Griffin One-Shot.

That alone made we want to play Warrior.

Too bad the game only holds one save file...
>>
Mystic "best class" Knight
>>
>>342669024
magick knight is the most balanced class at magic/physcial damage. magick cannon is great at range and the abyssal buff does crazy damage up close and has amazing stun value. the full party buff are useful in not relying on the shitty ai to do it for you
>>
>>342670854
I love magic archer and you are right about ricochet shot, plus the more it bounces the longer the bolts stay active
It's incredibly satisfying to kill the frame rate and all the enemies in a room at the same time
>>
File: 1460873833636.gif (776 KB, 514x667) Image search: [Google]
1460873833636.gif
776 KB, 514x667
>>342671379
>kill the framerate and enemies at the same time.
I should probably try that some time, I got stuck near-ish to the end of BBI because my weapons just aren't strong enough to deal with everything.
>>
>>342671320
I don't care about what's useful, i care about what's fun. Meme canon is the most boring and overpowered skill in the whole game.

Oh, yeah, i played this before btw, though i didn't finish all of it.
>>
>>342671541
level 2 bbi weapons are easy enough to get tho.....
>>
>>342672146
assassin is imho the most fun and cool class in the game desu
>>
>>342672206
Well I'm certainly not selling them, maybe I just have bad luck getting them as drops.
>>
>>342672307
I played as an assassin. I like the daggers but sword + bow didn't seem very well thought out. Gouge was useless on foot and broken when mounted, kind of made all big monsters feel the same, you just climbed to the weak spot and it was over. I also don't understand how sword + bow does not have a single dodge move, if it had hindsight sweep it would be great.
>>
>>342672732
use daggers the counter is amazing
>>342672401
look up the farm spots on the wiki level 2 is enough for daimon's 2nd form
>>
>>342669024
Warrior and Mystic Knight

If you don't drop Arc of Deliverance on every big motherfucker you see you're playing wrong
>>
>>342672941
>use daggers the counter is amazing

I'm not getting anywhere near that scrub shit. What's the point of even playing the game with a literal "i win button"?
>>
PLAYING AS FIGHTER AND LOVING IT!
The striker attack is great. Will go assasin/ranger and warrior for stats, but definetly will go back to fighter as soon as I get the levels I want from them.
>>
File: 20160325225846_1.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160325225846_1.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
Where the Warrior boys at
>>
Magic Archer best class

You can allah akbar your enemies
>>
File: questionmarknig.png (274 KB, 379x378) Image search: [Google]
questionmarknig.png
274 KB, 379x378
>>342670980

I'm not defending one save file, but why do you need more than 1 save file to try out warrior??????
>>
>>342673496
FEEL THE WARRIOR INSIDE YOUR DOMINANCE CAN'T BE DENIED

unless your enemies are flying.

Then you ain't got shit.
>>
>>342673521
this

Setting yourself on fire, jumping on a chimera, and watching it flail around is the best.
>>
File: 1466745710313.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1466745710313.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>342669024
Starting Strider or Fighter is easier but play around, the game expects you to switch classes. Try to get the ring from BBI that increases how fast you level classes.
>>
File: 20160325225952_1.jpg (309 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160325225952_1.jpg
309 KB, 1920x1080
>>342673946
Amen
>>
>>342673320
>The striker attack is great

The what?

I swear my autism never flared so bad before. I usually have trouble deciding what class to play in RPGs but with this game it's literally driving me insane. Mostly because i always end up finding some bullshit about a class i intend to play, like red vocations being fucked out of chests in the expansion and not being able to kill the game's "raid boss"
>>
>>342673546
muh stats most likely
>>
I've been going Guts mode with saving grace, swordsman armor/ gauntlet, gryphic cloak and chaos greaves. Post game gives me the same atmosphere as the black swordsman arc and I can't get enough of this shit.
>>
>>342674437
But only 3 skills :( and if you play on hard, like i want to then it's really only 2 skills.
>>
>>342673946
>unless your enemies are flying.
DELETE THIS
>>
>>342674591
That shit is a bummer. But cleanly taking off hydra heads in 1-2 swings makes up for it, and arc of deliverance is a fucking one-hit wonder for a lot of weak shit.
>>
>>342674828
CAN"T KILL HARPIES EVEN

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN GOOD FOR
>>
Played a mage/sorcerer for the bulk of the game. Having an associated follower was amazing for speed/dual casting meteors and tornados. Gonna switch to magick archer eventually for some dankery
>>
In order these are the best for damaging or farming BBI in my opinion
>Sorcerer (A charged bolt can two shot any boss)
>Magik Archer (Craycray damage)
>Assassin (Insane attack speed coupled with damage, also the most fun in my opinion)
>Mystic Knight (Really fun and balanced)
>Ranger (Like Assassin, but with a long bow)

Everything else I tried was meh.
For pawns I recommend Mage for support spells or Warrior to soak up damage.
>>
Is Dragon's Dogma Online west release kill?
>>
File: post Dragon Gran Soren.jpg (304 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
post Dragon Gran Soren.jpg
304 KB, 1800x1200
>>342673946
Throw an enemy

or a pawn
>>
post pawns
>>
>>342675228
Can't kill what was never alive.
>>
>>342675228
How can you kill something that was never here
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+12.14.09).jpg (151 KB, 1163x639) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+12.14.09).jpg
151 KB, 1163x639
>>342674235

As I suspect too, which is why I asked, and I want to help kill that meme because it just flat out isn't true.

I started out fighter focused and main'd it with some bow use and eventually went assassin too.

Once I did most everything and saw how cool magic users actually are in this game, I wanted to try sorc out too without having to start over since according to the meme you need to because of muh stats.

However, when I looked into it and researched it, it turns out not to really matter, and it is mostly the gear that determines your damage. Which in hindsight really makes sense, that they would have designed it that way in a game that freely allows you to change class as much as you want.
>>
>>342675146
>>Assassin (Insane attack speed coupled with damage, also the most fun in my opinion)

Why is it the most fun?
>>
>>342675696
Double jumping
Ground roll
Gale Harness or Tempest Harness skill which makes your Arisen execute any action like they're like crack
You can double jump and ground roll as a Mystik Archer or Ranger as well, but the Gale Harness skill is too good to give up imo.
>>
>>342675696
Most people like Assassin for the versatility

Sword or Dagger
Shield or Bow
>>
>>342676563
That's it? Sanic Skill?

I found it pretty underwhelming, it's good but it's just a passive buff so eh.

I don't know why double jump is so fun in this game but it really is.
>>
>>342675696

Assassin is """objectively""" the best all around class in the game, and this comes from someone that normally hates Assassin classes in all RPGs.

You can equip, the 1h sword and shield, or do 1h sword and bow, or daggers and bow, and probably some other combos I am forgetting.

Not only is this variety within the same class/job but also allows you to cover to a high-tier degree both ground and air enemies as well as bosses.

As this anon pointed out >>342676563
double jump is usable on Assassin but did not note on double jump is not only very good for dodge/mobility but pretty much a requirement to get some quests/achievements.

I don't really think harness skills are that great, but in comparison to ranger/mystik archer, they get double jump but can't use swords/shields if you want to switch to "serious" melee.

So, yeah, like I said, pretty much best class all around, even objectively.
>>
Magick Archer is by far the most overpowered class. Go for it.
>>
>>342675146
Sounds like someone who has never experienced Strider with with a fully buffed Hundred Kisses, shit's motherfucking insane, not even Ranger with Tenfold Flurry and Explosive arrow can compete
>>
>be Sorc
>get bolide/high bolide
>find more sorc pawns with bolide
>cast bolide all day everyday
>fuck fire resistance bolide it to death
>>
any recommended shaders/enb/texture mods? i ask because i'm not sure if my 6850 can handle anything that i've looked at and don't want to waste my time installing
>>
>>342678194
No you have it backwards, Ranger Ten Fold Flurry + Explosive Arrows is the only thing that can outdamage Brainsplitter.
>>
>Warrior
Great fun at the beginning of the game. Feels like GUTS the vidya. Slowly becomes weaker as the game progresses. One of the weakest classes for the Expansion (Dark Arisen).
>Assassin
Used to be OP as fuck. Still strong, but not as broken. Lots of fun since you have so many skills, can use swords and shield, or daggers and bows. Best for people who like faster physical style gameplay.
>Mystic Knight
Kind of like a paladin. Can tank anything with the right skills or stats. Shield can be buffed to tank even more. Technically the tankiest class given the right abilities. Can also become a walking Fortress that shoots out Magic Machine Gun. Best for people who like slower more deliberate gameplay. Hits hard, can be tanky.
>Magick Archer
Absolute strongest class in Dark Arisen. Is fast. Hits the absolute hardest. Can get a skill that can buff your damage and magic by 25%. Can use it four times to stack it to 100%. Can set yourself on fire and jump on enemies that are strong against magic, so you can do OP as fuck melee dmg too. Can one shot living armour, can one shot all bosses. Literally god. Similar play style to Assassin, relying more on your bow.
>Sorcerer
Hits as hard as Magick Archer, but much, much slower. Can hit harder than Magick Archer if you get four demon periapts, Holy Enchant and use Charged Bolts. And it's technically just as quick. Has some of the funnest magic in any game ever. Though, magic is incredibly slow. Good for people who like using a single spell to nuke an entire map. Has the craziest AOE damage of any game ever. Can stun lock bosses. Can one shot bosses if you know their weakness. (Arguably as strong as Magick Archer, though in my opinion, the funnest class)
>Ranger
Walking Turret tier. Boring as hell since you'll only be using one skill. With Explosive Arrows and 4 Periapts, you can get the absolute highest DPS in the game. But I hope you enjoy being bored to death. Best class for Pawns. Pawns absolutely destroy with this class.
>>
Magic Archer. It lacks the defense that Mystic Knight has but there's far more benefits. The bows themselves do magic damage so defeating things like the Phantoms in Bitterblack Isle is a million times easier. It allows for both double jump and levitation, granting access to every accessible area in the game. Thousand kisses deals massive damage when clinging onto enemies. Combine it with Immolation and even uber Damian becomes a pushover. And ninefold bolt fucks enemies up, be they living armor, executors or gorecyclopses.
>>
>>342678402
I actually really did mean Kisses, never had much success with Brainsplitter, but christ Kisses nukes anything big enough to be climbed, and doesn't make you carry too much shit besides periapts which are standard
>>
Sorcerer because no other class can learn grand gicel
>>
>>342678792
Brainsplitter is quite possibly the most broken skill in the game. If a Strider can reach the weak point with it, it easily out DPSs everything in the game. Maybe only outdone by certain Magick Archer skills on some enemies.
>>
>>342675484
Well no, it's because DA brought gold dragon forging in which makes stats irrelevant. In the base game stats created a serious difference in your capabilities.
>>
Well if we're talking about Damage and Boss killing ability.
Sorcerer and Magick Archer.

Sorcerer with 4 Periapts, Holy Enchant and Charged Bolts can kill anything in less than 10 seconds. You can one shot most bosses and kill Uber Daemon in about 9 seconds. For anything that is strong against holy, all you need to do is use the spell that the enemy is weak against. For instance, most creatures in Dark Arisen are weak against lightning. That giant lightning Orb Channeling spell will kill them with only the first touch of Lightning.

Magick Archer is pretty much the same, though you use that buff spell 4 times, then you use 9 Fold Arrow (gotta use the ring to get the special buff skill), this will one shot anything weak to magic or with average resistances (will even one shot living armour, drakes, dragons etc. etc.) and for those strong against magic, Set yourself on fire and Jump on them with your daggers and 498357983475983475983 kisses them. And for any trash mobs, just spam that lightning ricochet attack.

Not even an Assassin using Brain Splitter or whatever else is stronger.
>>
>>342670980
Warrior is worst class for damage output. It only has HP growth for it
>>
>>342680071
Warrior is meant for staggering / knocking down enemies. This is one reason why they're so weak in Hard Mode BBI because everything gets insane stagger / knockdown resistance.
>>
File: ddda69.jpg (68 KB, 789x607) Image search: [Google]
ddda69.jpg
68 KB, 789x607
>>342678401

Nude mods
>>
So -- Did this happen to you, /v/?
>>
File: 2016-01-24_00001.jpg (557 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-24_00001.jpg
557 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>342679848
>Well if we're talking about Damage and Boss killing ability.

We're not.
>>
>>342680687
I got Julien in my first playthrough cuz I did his sidequest to get his shield ; ;
>>
File: MAGICK_ARCHER.png (2 MB, 1173x1800) Image search: [Google]
MAGICK_ARCHER.png
2 MB, 1173x1800
>>342669024
Magick Archer is pure FUN but suffers from shitty stat growths so I just modded that part.

I'm not going to spend X amount of levels as a Sorcerer and Y amount of levels as a Warrior for this shit
>>
>>342669024
Alchemist
>>
>>342680340
i was referring to mods that make everything look less like a ps2 era game
>>
>>342680868
That isn't mentioned in the thread. And "fun" is relative. Some might enjoy simply being overpowered.

I play a Sorcerer because it's the only game I've played where your spells are actually giant, city destroyer type.
>>
File: this is a loli.jpg (66 KB, 852x478) Image search: [Google]
this is a loli.jpg
66 KB, 852x478
>>342681280
>japan only
That looks fun too

feels bad
>>
File: 1466541630399.gif (437 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1466541630399.gif
437 KB, 420x420
>>342669024
>Fighter
Well built powerhouse that has a shield to block shit and drains stamina quickly, great if you like to be a main part of the battle

>Strider
Balanced as fuck critical hitter with dagger skills that will leave you amazed and your opponents dead

>Mage
Weak wizard with basic spells and healing powers, not really made for the Arisen and is better vocation for pawns

>Warrior
Berserk modo, don't get hit by magic... if you get hit by any magic even a simple fireball I hope you planned on having your enemies carve you a new anus

>Ranger
Become motherfucking Robin Hood and strike your enemies from afar, mediocre dagger skills but good augments

>Sorcerer
IT'S FUCKING MAGIC I DON'T GOT TO EXPLAIN SHIT

>Magick Archer
Overpowered motherfucker who takes any fun out of the game, pretty much easy modo

>Mystic Knight
Fighter/Mage hybrid with incredible defense abilities, weak compared to other vocations

>Assassin
TOUCH YOUR ENEMIES AND THEY'LL DIE
ENEMIES TOUCH YOU AND YOU'LL DIE
>>
>>342681595
What the fuck is the gooks problem?

What is keeping them from releasing this in the qest apart from the previous game bombing 3 times? Is it the 5 people they would need to hire to yell "Aught" into a microphone?
>>
>>342681885
>weak compared to other vocations

Nigga do you even magic cannon

>tfw the AI will never be smart enough to spam attacks on Magic cannons
>No Mystic Knight Pawn to cast magic cannon for you while you're a strider/assassin
>>
>>342671379
Wasn't magic archer the class that unlocked immolation? That shit was great for climbing around on big enemies.
>>
>>342681885
>>Warrior
>Berserk modo, don't get hit by magic... if you get hit by any magic even a simple fireball I hope you planned on having your enemies carve you a new anus

Having tried hard mode a bit with a fighter and magic archer...projectile magic is kind of bullshit, and i had a shield to reflect it with. What do you even do as a warrior? You just get one shotted by some Leviossa feggit offscreen.
>>
>>342682431
I meant to say Magic Knight
>>
File: DDO Priest.jpg (40 KB, 349x620) Image search: [Google]
DDO Priest.jpg
40 KB, 349x620
>>342681885
>Mage
>Weak wizard with basic spells and healing powers, not really made for the Arisen and is better vocation for pawns

which is why Mage was removed in DDO and replaced with Priest, so you have a dedicated healing/support class and one that uses more light magic
>>
File: 1456987560379.jpg (24 KB, 542x419) Image search: [Google]
1456987560379.jpg
24 KB, 542x419
>>342682065
>Nigga do you even magic cannon
Oh boy do i love low framerates and just hitting a ball repeatedly
In the time it takes for you to cast magic cannon and for it to disappear you could cast a single Sorcerer spell and be done with the fight
>>
File: 1448252084666.jpg (33 KB, 494x299) Image search: [Google]
1448252084666.jpg
33 KB, 494x299
>Arc of Obliteration
>>
Warrior was the first class I played. It was my favourite for a long time because GUTS. But only have 3 abilities really, really fucking sucked.

So Sorcerer ended up becoming my favourite.

Though if we're talking pure damage, Magick Archer is broken tier. The only downside is that it's stat growth is fucking terrible. So you should spend at least 100 levels as a Sorcerer.
>>
File: The More You Know.png (248 KB, 615x447) Image search: [Google]
The More You Know.png
248 KB, 615x447
>>342682537
Mystic Knights and Fighters can block single target magic, no class can block AoE spells for those you either dodge or disrupt the caster and it's easy to tell when a AoE spell will be cast because a faint red circle will show the area of the spell

Pay more attention to your surroundings and this won't be an issue
>>
>>342680071
But it's fun!
>>
>>342683324
Mystic Knights can block AOE if you use end level shield buffing spells.

Mystic Knights are god tier tanks. The problem is they're seriously lacking in damage.
>>
>>342682785
The Riposte skills are pretty damn strong. Mystic Knight is mainly about perfect blocking shit to deal damage. Either that or you can pussy out and hit an orb away from everybody instead of bashing skulls in.
>>
>>342683324
Nigga i know MK can block projectile magic, i was perfect blocking arrows with that shit. Point is in hard mode even the normal pew pew pew attack of a mage will one shot you at low levels and you can have mages all around you.
>>
>>342680071
Warrior is good till you get to Bitterblack Isle. Then you'll feel like killing yourself.
>>
>>342682785
Great Cannon doesn't take that long to cast and you can have multiple up.

Summoning two at once allows for you to create a shitload of orbs from hitting them.

Also, Great cannon + Ruinous Sigil, nignog

or Great Cannon + Blessed Riposte + Perfect block
>>
>>342683203
When will you people learn? Stat growths don't matter at all later in the game when equipment is giving you 1000-2000 into an attack stat and minmaxing only adds a measly 200-300 into a stat. Just play the class, playing any class for stats to play a different class is boring as fuck.
>>
>>342681885
>weak compared to other vocations

You best be joking nigga. Mystic Knight with Abyssal Anguish alone is OP as fuck.
>>
>>342684209
I never understood why anyone would want to minmax in this game since your damage output is so heavily tied to your weapons.
>>
>>342684056
This

Only managed to kill 2nd form Pawnfucker by cheesing with parapets, liquid vim and the climbing augments.
>>
>>342669024
Fighter all the way baby.
>>
File: no this is loli.jpg (241 KB, 1140x657) Image search: [Google]
no this is loli.jpg
241 KB, 1140x657
>>342681595

>not being a truWeeb that can play even without plebeian English patches

truly it must be a sad existence
>>
>>342683839
>>342683583
>>342683324
Best way to play Mystic Knight to get maximum strength;
>stack up on Physical DMG
>stack up on Health and All Around Defense (both magic and physical)
>Get a movement ability like Blitz Strike or Sky Rapture (I prefer Sky Rapture because it lets you get into strange areas you shouldn't be allowed to go)
>Get Stone Jungle (Advanced Version of Stone Forest)
>Get Maelstrom Sigil (Advanced Version of Vortex Sigil)
>Use Sky Rapture for movement or to attack flying enemies
>use Maelstrom Sigil to bring all enemies to you
>Use Stone Jungle for HUGE fucking damage
>use End Level Shield Buffing Spells so you can Block AOE
>preferably Holy one to heal yourself, or Dark One so you can stack that explosion block
>enjoy never dying, being nigh immortal and having good AOE DPS
Mystic Knight is strong. But is best played as a Physical Class. Magic Cannon spam is strong, but ends up lacking later on. And to be honest, if you're going to do that, just play a fucking Sorcerer.
>>
>>342684209
Well the stat growths that do matter are health and stamina since you can't really increase those with gear.
>>
>>342681280
So it's literally a magic monk?
>>
>>342669024

Magick Archer >>>>>>>>>>>>> rest
>>
>>342684763
Alchemist is a triple-hybrid vocation if I recall

fighter STRENGTH, mage magic, and strider gotta go fast all in one
>>
File: 1458188189038.jpg (143 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
1458188189038.jpg
143 KB, 800x857
>>342681280
Why won't they just make DDDA 2 instead of this MMO shit?
>>
>>342669024
Wizard, lot of fun
>>
>>342684873
Alright, still doesn't look like he uses anything besides his fists though.
>>
>>342685020
He uses his fists but summons gold constructs.
>>
File: Eliminator.png (256 KB, 366x713) Image search: [Google]
Eliminator.png
256 KB, 366x713
>>342684458
>>342684056
>yfw fighting this guy as a Warrior
>>
>>342669972
Soaring Stone/Brain Splitter
>>
>>342685226
>tfw you perfect block them and knock them on their ass
>>
File: Ricochet hunter.gif (2 MB, 320x150) Image search: [Google]
Ricochet hunter.gif
2 MB, 320x150
>>342685226
>Eliminator shows up
>Narrow hallways

out of my face you fuck
>>
>>342685403
I'm still upset that I was never able to get a BBI magic shield. Granted the dragon one was good enough, but it wasn't good enough to perfect block these fuckers. Like I needed to, standard attacks with abyssal anguish stun locked them
>>
>>342685226
>that moment I suddenly learned to perfect block because death awaits otherwise
Man, fuck those guys
>>
>>342669024
>make loli mage
>try buffing build with no attacks
>get decimated by griffin more than 50 times
>delete save and make new character

worst idea since fried twinkies, lads
>>
>>342685226
>Fight them as Warrior
>Get raped
>Respec and fight them as Mystic Knight
>Rape them
Perfect blocks are too good
>>
>>342686532
>make loli mage

You're automatically the worst kind of player
>>
File: 1454639554000.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1454639554000.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>342670980
i gotchu mang
>>
>>342686532
A female child with no offensive abilities is a terrible combatant? I'm not surprised someone on /v/ didn't inherently know this.
>>
>>342686705
>GOTCHA BITCH
>>
>>342686746
Pawns can get revived, Arisens can't. Why not let the expendables be the fighters while you buff and revive them in safety?

because they're fucking retarded, that's why
>>
>>342678664
>Magick Archer Can one all bosses. Literally god.

Mah nigga. One of the funniest classes I've played in any game.

There is LITERALLY nothing better feeling than fucking 2 shotting motherfucking Grigori himself with their pawn sacrifice arrow. if you can hit him directly in his heart, of course
>>
Strider for climbing shit
Ranger for being the bone of your sword and killing shit from miles away
Assassin for fsat movement
Fighter for literally invincible
Warrior for easy early game nails late game
MK for even more invincible
Mage for pawns
Sorcerer for no cooldown apocalypse on a 10 second channel time
Magick Archer for being a Jack of all Trades that is on fire

Augments are far more important than stat growths so maxing multiple vocations is more effective than min-maxing until you hit level 100, and by that point your gear is so powerful your base stats don't matter
>>
>>342685226
I played Warrior the entire game the moment I unlocked it and I didn't really have an issue with these guys barring the running of the bulls in the forgotten city before Daimon. They're slow as fuck, just abuse that i-frame move for their hits.

It helps that I mash so fucking hard that even if they got the grab on me I could shake out even without egression
>>
>>342686665
>not min maxing for bigger damage
>>
File: 1458601769635.jpg (12 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458601769635.jpg
12 KB, 480x480
hey

hey guys

They're master works all, you can't go wrong.
>>
File: 1465752043973.jpg (34 KB, 431x455) Image search: [Google]
1465752043973.jpg
34 KB, 431x455
>>342688293
I swear to fucking god if I see this shit again I'll WOLVES HUNT IN PACKS ARISEN
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.