[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sure was nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: awfhg.jpg (67 KB, 768x560) Image search: [Google]
awfhg.jpg
67 KB, 768x560
Sure was nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic, ay Luigi?
>>
I hope she made lots of italian noodles
>>
Whens the last time a youtube poop was a ever good
>>
>>342662256
Never
>>
>>342662256
NUMBERS
>>
>>342662256the last one before every poop was infested with mlg.
It doesnt help they only use steven universe or mlp
>>
>>342662256
>implying Michael Rosen YTPs aren't good

In school, we used to jizz on the cat
>>
>>342662256
http://youtu.be/jiNsXCIcWHg
>>
>>342662256
This is a good one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeIkk6Yo0s8
>>
>>342662256

You need to search the ones that are deeper and rely on more than loud noises and repeating the same scene verbatim in a higher pitch.

For example, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoF42UppkI4
>>
>>342663123
This is the problem most poopers have now adays. They try to hard to put in weird shit and its not funny. Im not watching a YTP for its creepy qualities. Im watching it to laugh because its funny!
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (189 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
189 KB, 1440x810
>the last decent pooper claims he is too busy with life to keep doing them
>sold out and became a shitty LP'er

I hope this flops hardcore, seeing that he already disabled the like/Dislike function on the vids it's pretty clear how well they will do.
>>
File: hjlccj.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
hjlccj.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>>342663123
>linkondrugs is NEVER coming back
>>
>>342663123
>the same scene repeated in a higher pitch several times
Fuck this uncreative shit
It is not funny the first time, so what makes you think it's going to be funny the next seven times
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.