[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dishonored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: attachment[1].jpg (31 KB, 636x318) Image search: [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
31 KB, 636x318
Just finished playing this the other day. Did anyone else like it? Excited for 2?
>>
>>342660498
yes and yes. did you play the dlc btw? its even better
>>
>>342660498
10/10 tbqh, a bit short but the DLCs fixed that. I'll be sure to get 2 once it's available.
>>
>>342660795
Not yet, but which one?
>>
>>342661179
meh 7/10 at best. was good but the story was nonsense. what was going on?
>>
Finished it today. Enjoyed it much mroe than I thought I would.

Went full pacifist with no upgrades on my first run.

Got the DLC on the cart, will be buying it on July 3rd
>>
>>342661353

>lord regent wants control
>daud kills the empress
>they take emily for some reason
>military dude wants to take control
>asks corvo to kill lord regent
>get the girl back
>kill corvo and pin the empress death on him
>you save emily and kill the military dude
>>
Absolutely loved the game and the dlcs are on-par if not better then the base game. Can't wait till dishonored 2 comes out
>>
>>342661183
knife of dunwall and witches of brigmore. lets you play as daud whos a much better character compared to corvo. you can skip the trial of dunwall dlc because its just a bunch of stealth/combat challenge missions unless you dig that.
>>
>>342660498
Easily one of my favorite games from the previous generation. Really excited for Dishonored 2. If you need another cheap stealth game to play during the sale, I'd suggest Styx. Playing through it right now and it's pretty legit.
>>
>>342661630
I did low chaos/kills as well. Definitely felt better sneaking around that murdering everyone. Are there other games like this?
>>
>>342661736
felt like there was a lot more going on that wasn't said clearly, like in the books and what not. hope they add that stuff into the storyline next game
>>
>>342661630
What's July 3rd?
>>
>>342661892
Cool, gonna check that out.
>>
>>342661860
Same! Been counting down the days. Have they said how the two stories will differ, if at all?
>>
>>342662040

Well yeah, there's a lot of background details that are only explained in the journals/books. I took my time reading them and I recommend it.

>>342662138

Day before steam sale ends. I rather buy everything at once in case I change my mind later. Saves me buyers remorse.

>>342661892

Styx was such a weird game. I think I have it on the PS4 or PS3. Ill check it out
>>
>>342662930
I didn't know the dlc was on sale too. I'm on Xbox though unfortunately.
>>
>>342663317

Shame.

It's a short game though. Beat it in 15 hours on a pacifist run
>>
>>342660498
I fucking loved Dishonored, easily one of my favorite games in the last few years. The art direction is great, it's built for multiple playthroughs, and I loved finding new journal entries and the like scattered throughout; I played through the game five or six times and always discovered something new.

As >>342661871 said, The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches are the best DLCs and arguably better than the main game, make sure you play those.
>>
Is Thief like this?
>>
I picked up the definitive edition recently. I think my first playthrough will be pacifist, and then my second will be full on murder.
>>
>>342660498
How many hours did it take you?

Protip: If it was less than 20 then you played it wrong
>>
Didn't know so many people liked this game. I feel like no one talked about it when it was out. Also whooaaa that was 4 years ago.
>>
>>342663426
>15 hours
>short

compared to what?
>>
>>342663785
Not sure, but I felt like the second half went by pretty quickly. Finished that in two days.
>>
>>342663552
if you're talking classic thief, no. it's a lot more stealth focused and you don't have superpowers at your disposal. for thi4f i have no idea i avoided it like the plague
>>
>>342664636
This game was pretty stealth focused though.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.