[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start Fallout 4 >try to kill this bitch >NPCs can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>start Fallout 4
>try to kill this bitch
>NPCs can't die
What the fuck
>>
>>342649876
>Recent Bethesda "game"
>ever
>>
>>342649876
>give her drugs
>she ODs
>she dies

I propped her dead body on the chair and make her look like she was out of it.
But I couldn't fool the town that she died cuz of me.

git gud
>>
>be sure to buy our new contraptions dlc so you can put her in her place
>>
>>342649876
>try killing her

Are you retarded? Just keep giving her more drugs she will help you in your quests.
>>
Recent Bethesda games have this really poisonous design philosophy of always wanting to let the player be able to do everything in one playthrough and never fuck themselves over at all.
>>
Yes she loves that Jet and Mentats.
You can get her sober once you've got enough charisma.
Damn I could use some psychotats or xcell right now

Peace be to Gucci
>>
>>342649876
I tried to kill that black guy in the museum as soon as I saw him.
>>
>>342650772
> do everything in one playthrough and never fuck themselves over at all.
But that happens often, a lot if I must be truthful.

There are invisible walls everywhere.
>>
>>342650869
>have her go clean
>MAMA MURPHY'S AS GOOD AS HER WORD
Christ, at least she has dialogue if you keep her as a crackwhore
>>
>>342650869
She's more useful as a drug addict then sober.
>>
>>342650917
Yeah I tried to kill him too. I do not know why but I had this urge that I needed to.
>>
There's an ini edit you can make to change the essential status of npc's. Or if you're bored you can make a plugin that makes all people killable.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.