[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it did somehow happen, how would you want marvel vs capcom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: dreamcast-41270-21326842219.jpg (53 KB, 418x334) Image search: [Google]
dreamcast-41270-21326842219.jpg
53 KB, 418x334
If it did somehow happen, how would you want marvel vs capcom 4 to play?
>>
File: asurapunchgod.png (346 KB, 639x420) Image search: [Google]
asurapunchgod.png
346 KB, 639x420
I don't care how it plays, but asura better be a fucking character
>>
Go back to 2v2. That way instead of having teammate assists, there can be more cameos as assists.
>>
File: 1175518_m.jpg (94 KB, 505x600) Image search: [Google]
1175518_m.jpg
94 KB, 505x600
When's Lord Raptor
>>
Mix of Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Capcom vs Snk2, and 1/2.
Character wise I'd love Cable, Black Bolt, Daredevil, Black Panther, Lilith, Ingrid, Ex Troopers MC, Power Stone character...
>>
>>342638143
How would blackbolt even play though? Doesn't a whisper of his like level cities?
>>
File: mvsc-f.jpg (245 KB, 850x1190) Image search: [Google]
mvsc-f.jpg
245 KB, 850x1190
Fast and flashy like a motherfucker, hyper as shit.
Throw in Asura, throw in Black Panther, get some Jon Talbain, Cody and Namor up in there.
>>
I want the hitsparks to be smaller and the window for all OTG's to be smaller and I want X Factor to be gone and replaced with Baroque from TvC and I want everyone to have more health, but have damage falloff be less
>>
in 2D with sprites (doesnt have to be pixel art) no dlc, 40 different toons to play as, 3v3.

fast, autistic, and colorful.
>>
I wouldn't really care, so long as it has: Devil Dinosaur, a symbiote that isn't Flash, Talbain, and Asura.
>>
I'd honestly prefer Tatsunoko 2
>>
Does anyone know how this series even started? I bet it felt random as hell to hear that Capcom would crossover with Marvel for a fighting game.
>>
Capcom had the rights to make an X-Men fighter.

They slipped in Akuma as a secret character for, like, a joke.

Snowballed from there.
>>
>>342640460

The guys who did Darkstalkers were big Marvel fans.
Capcom was already working with marvel with some licensed games from X-Men and eventually Capcom convinced them to do a crossover title I guess, the first one was X-men vs SF.

I guess Marvel accepted because SF was such a big hit worldwide.
>>
>>342640460
>Does anyone know how this series even started? I bet it felt random as hell to hear that Capcom would crossover with Marvel for a fighting game.

No, Capcom did X-Men: Children of the Atom and they did Marvel Super Heroes.

They were making fighting games with Marvel characters before they did Marvel Vs Capcom.
>>
>>342635915
Like skullgirls
>1v1
>1v2
>1v3
>2v2
>2v3
>3v3
>>
>>342637131
Also limit the assists again.
Having characters jumping in every other second gets ridiculous.
>>
>>342640669
>>342640940

For some reason, I thought the X-Men games came after X-Men vs Street Fighter and MvC. That's interesting, though. Had no idea the guys behind Darkstalkers were big Marvel fans. That's really cool to hear.
>>
>>342640420
Fucking this.

>Tatsunoko newcomers
>Tekkaman Evil
>Braiking Boss
>Speed Racer
>Speedy Cerviche
>Roy Fokker's Valkirye
>Junpei the Swallow
>Soultaker
>Sol Tekkaman (Noel)

>Capcom newcomers
>Leon Kennedy (RE4 version)
>Asura
>Maximo
>Jon Talbain
>Ken
>Apollo Justice
>Megaman.EXE
>Protoman
>Lady
>>
>>342638545
>>342638545
Shuma gorath would destroy our reality just by entering it. Powerlevels arent that important in mvc.
>>
File: demetan136173.jpg (79 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
demetan136173.jpg
79 KB, 300x237
>>342641582

And don't forget Demetan on tatsunoko's side.
He'd play like a servbot from Marvel 2, I guess.

>Lady

my cock is ready
>>
>>342641582
What about the Samurai Pizza Cats? They can work in the game. Right?
>>
>>342642137
>Speedy Cervice
>>
>>342642216
How the hell that I miss that. Doesn't matter. Your list is godly.
>>
>>342641857
Remember when Chun-Li beat Galactus by kicking him in the face
>>
>>342642616

Remember when Mike Haggar piledrived him?
>>
>>342642616
But have you SEEN her legs, though? Shit, I'd stop devouring worlds too.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.