[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, /v/. Are you older than Super Mario Bros.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: EB$[6EQJ_R(3HBKF_E~@O{D.png (2 MB, 1535x2100) Image search: [Google]
EB$[6EQJ_R(3HBKF_E~@O{D.png
2 MB, 1535x2100
Be honest, /v/. Are you older than Super Mario Bros.
>>
I'm older than Pong.
>>
>>342630585
No but I'm older than Super Mario World.
>>
>>342630585
Yes, but just barely
>>
>>342630585
I'm not even older than the N64.
>>
>>342630585
I was born in 86. I'm younger than most of the Mario series, barring the first SMB game
>>
Only a year younger.
>>
Older than Sonic, just by a few months
>>
>>342630585
About the same for me.
>>
so many 30 year old in this thread

is anyone else grappling with their mortality for the first time here? I just started going to see the doctor on a regular basis
>>
>>342630585
Think it came out the year I was born. So probably not as I'm towards the end of the year.
>>

Playing the NES for the first time into the early hours is still memorable.

Cross legged on the floor in front of a big Quasar CRT which had a distinct hum and glow and provided the lone illumination in the basement room.

Yeah. That was thirty years ago.
>>
born the same year actually.
>tfw old enough to be /v/'s father
>>
Born in 1984, so yes.
>>
1981 here
>>
>>342630842
So I suppose you'd be barring Mario Bros without the Super then. Also Donkey Kong.
>>
>>342631378
36 here. Messed up my back 2 weeks ago. Usually it fixes itself but its not getting better this time. Prepare my grave pls. Oh ya videogames.. My first game was atari pinball
>>
No, but older than Super Mario Bros. 3.
>>
>>342630585
By 2 years.
>>
born in 1994.
im 22
>>
>>342631510
Me too!
>>
>>342630842
>I was born in 86. I'm younger than most of the Mario series, barring the first SMB game

That would mean most of the Mario series is younger than you, dumbass.
>>
Yes. 35.
>>
it's so refreshing to see other "old" ppl here. thought it was mostly teens/young adults on /v/
>>
>>342631709
no shit
>>
>>342630585
Yes but I didn't get it till 1989. Got 1 and 2 before 3 dropped. I have a picture of me playing it if this thread is alive in 3 hours.
>>
>>342632194
Yeah for a moment I thought he was forty or something
>>
Born in 1978. Yes I have a life, family, all that, just enjoy the jokes and bantz on /v/ whilst taking a shit. This is one of the last places on earth that provides both variety and the freedom to call somebody a faggot without the puritans supressing you.
>>
Born in 1985. Same age or older or young depending on the date it was released
>>
>>342631378
I look forward to dying
>>
>>342632467
What was it like, playing SMB3 when it was fresh?
>>
>>342630674
Ta fuk are you
>>
>>342630585
1995 so no
>>
>>342632149
It probably is honestly. I think of generic /v/ as being younger than mario 64 on average.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.