[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future Tone thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
Get any Extreme Perfects yet? No? Thought so.

Now why does Blackjack have the best module in the game?
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>342627898
I finished my first 9.5 star song yesterday.
>>
>>342627898
How many songs this have in common with project diva f and f 2nd?
>>
>>342629482
One of the two song packs has pretty much all the previous diva songs.
>>
>>342629625
it seems pretty good, too bad i don't have a ps4.
>>
Blackjack had always best module. I like the nun outfit though, especially with the blackjack eyepatch.
>>
>>342629625

woah it almost looks like CG, shame they keep using ps2 tier models
>>
>tfw stuck in 75% - 80% hell
I swear I was much better at these games. Fucking hold notes and triple notes.
>>
File: dancehall.png (747 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dancehall.png
747 KB, 1920x1080
>best PV gets replaced by this garbage

What the fuck?
>>
I like No Logic's module myself.
>>
>>342632891
I think it's because the arcade version came out first and they used that.
>>
>>342632891
All of the Unhappy Refrain songs look similar to this. Hell, even the Diva f 2nd PV for two faced lovers still looks similar to this.
>>
>>342632891
>No heat haze days
>No dance off pv on for world's end dancehall
>No ageage again

My only issues with this game. Also skeleton orchestra when? That was the best (non gumi) song in mirai
>>
playing any other playstation game right now is so fucking confusing, I always switch up x and o to confirm shit
>>
underrated songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGUqkde9H-Q
>>
>>342633168
unhappy refrain itself keeps the good PV thankfully
>>
>>342633251
Age Age Again was only added to arcade recently. Will probably be sold as DLC along with other stuff like Shake It eventually. We ain't done paying!
>>
How hard would it be to build an arcade controller for this? I'd probably have to replace the touch pad with buttons because of how expensive or hard to find something similar would be
>>
>>342633853
I hope they get some of the Unhappy Refrain songs and Heat haze days aswell. I really like Reversible doll. Maybe even the fucking P4DAN miku song.
>>
File: KILL ME.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
KILL ME.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
IYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYAIYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TB1BJpx6IM
>>
>>342627898
>mou ikai
MUH
>>
File: 1441042093918.jpg (30 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1441042093918.jpg
30 KB, 400x267
>try "easy" song on expert
>rapid fire hold notes
>fail even if I do make it to the end because I barely held and missed most of the multi notes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.