[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking about purchasing this mouse. It's only 35
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 71CyMH4JuoL._SL1500_.jpg (138 KB, 1455x1500) Image search: [Google]
71CyMH4JuoL._SL1500_.jpg
138 KB, 1455x1500
I was thinking about purchasing this mouse. It's only 35 bucks and my current one is dying slowly. Any other recommendations for mice under 50 bucks.
>>
>laser
Lmao no, if you want ss trash that's the same shape and has an actually good sensor just get the kanav2.
>>
>>342625630
What's the difference between a laser and an optical mouse?
>>
I buy those palm sized wired mice for like $7. Works fine for me. But no dpi adjustment if that's a problem. I use an msi gp 60 leopard if that helps.
>>
been out of the loop for a while, what are good mouse brands nowadays ? SS, Zowie?

Used to use old logitech mx and G series but the newer logitech mice are made with cheap hong kong plastic that razer uses resulting in double click & not responding left clicks.
>>
>>342625456
>not logitech

trash
>>
>steelseries
Don't do that.

>>342629185
>Used to use old logitech mx and G series but the newer logitech mice are made with cheap hong kong plastic
Yeah, still old Logitech. Nothing else really good. Zowie sensors are garbage desu.
t. G400 user.
>>
what's a good cost efficient keyboard for PC gayming
>>
>buying "gamer" branded trash
>>
>>342629590
Dell
>>
>>342625456
Grab a logitech g402
>>
>>342629590
A $5 Logitech.

Gaming keyboards are a literal meme and if you fall for it you should consider k'ingys t b h
>>
>>342629185
zowie are great but be wary mouse prices have been fucking skyrocketing as competitive gaming has started to grow massively
>>
>>342629185
Just depends. Off brand has always held true with me.
>>
>>342629590
Aura
>>
>>342625456
I've used a SteelSeries Rival for about a year now, and it's still comfortable. That and the DeathAdders are the only mice I've been comfortable with.
I didn't pay for my last two mice; the Rival or DeathAdder Chroma. I stole them like a nigger and I only dared to because I had played a shitton of Payday 2. Videogames truly can affect people!
>>
>>342629590
Get a mechanical keyboard. If you stray away from "gaming" keyboards (with useless features like LED backlighting and stuff), you can get a really solid mech for ~$60-70.
>>
File: 414obZF1DjL.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
414obZF1DjL.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-M801-Programmable-Profiles-Switches/dp/B00GU4F4OM

literally an 11/10, best mouse Ive ever used.
>>
I like steelseries, with a few caveats. I have a sensei raw and the white paint coating or whatever is peeling after like a year, and also I always accidentally click the side buttons and it's fucked me over a few times, but that might be a problem with my stupid hands
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.