[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Lost Chapters was the best expansion pack for Fable prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Fable_The_Lost_Chapters_Cover.jpg (394 KB, 1315x1866) Image search: [Google]
Fable_The_Lost_Chapters_Cover.jpg
394 KB, 1315x1866
The Lost Chapters was the best expansion pack for Fable
prove me wrong
>>
>>342624710
Wasn't it the ONLY expansion pack for fable?
>>
>>342625318
Yeah, so?
>>
>>342624710
>>342625318
>>342625665
>expansion pack

it was more like a re-release, or re-master on the PC, retards
>>
>>342625665
>Wasn't the only expansion for this game the best out of the other expansions?
That's how that is read. Understand that
>>
>>342624710

>lost chapters
>not hard to find
>easy to buy

wooooow
>>
>>342624710
What the fuck are you talking about, retard?
All TLC content was garbage and ruined game
>Cool sword what was worth killing your sister for? lol let's nerf it into ground and give good one version to everyone!
>North zone was garbage
>90% of new quests with moral choices were: spend 20 minutes killing mobs or kill someone else right now
>Dragon battle was more or less good
>new cloth sets were pointless fanservice garbage
>most of new mobs were just a redesign of old ones
>Guildmaster couldn't even fucking solve simple puzzle to find a cool new sword, so he decided to serve to the Jack
It was cheap and bad, there literally no reason to like it
>>
>>342624710
I wish game wouldn't crash after intro movie.
>>
>>342627186
3/10
>>
>>342625665
So, what is there to discuss? By that logic, it's also the worst out of the 1 dlc's.
>>
5 bucks on Steam right now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.