[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you hoping for in the next Donkey Kong game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
What are you hoping for in the next Donkey Kong game?
>>
>>342618040
>"Wait, wait, WAIT! Pacman... is le BADman?!?!"
>>
Kremlings returning, a third game by Retro, or that DK64 sequel Camelot wanted to do. Don't just push one game per gen and shit out countless Mario titles. The Wii U should be an indicator they can't pull their old tricks anymore.
>>
Cute monkey girls
>>
Just give me another DKC on par with Tropical Freeze and I'm set.
>>
>>342618040
I want Nintendo to put their A listers on it after Retro leaves.

Other M must have been humiliating for Nintendo so I have a good feeling that they won't repeat that mistake.
>>
Tropical Freeze was already great

I want to see them try going back to 3D Platforming
>>
>>342619931

A List and Team priority are two different things

Look at Intelligent,all their A listers has been focusing their dicks on Fire Emblem why C team was shitting on Paper Mario
>>
>>342618947
>wanting the boring meme crocodiles instead of a wildly creative new set of baddies

The snowmads were so much better then the generic anthro crocodiles
>>
>>342620169
>Fire Emblem ruined Paper Mario
>Fire Emblem ruined Smash

truly the worst franchise nintendo have ever producted
>>
>>342620356

Don't be a bias prick

The series is great
It's just the priority it has taken
>>
>>342618040
>Had to watch this with friends because I didn't want to be the negative asshole
If you shut your brain off, it's not that bad.
>>
>>342618947

>Camelot wanted to do

>>>>>Camelot

They can suck my dick after they butchered Mario Tennis, they are bigger cucks than Nintendo NST
>>
>>342621678
>censored waifubait anime trash
>great
>>
>>342621810
Why are they cucks?
>>
>>342621779
>Josh Gad impregnates Q*bert at the end
No.
It is that bad. It makes me physically ill.
>>
>>342621678
Just because it's """"great"""" doesn't mean it didn't fuck over other series in the process, anon.
>>
>>342618040
K rool returning with enemies from the past 2 games as his allies.
>>
>>342622123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhiBA4ZX-Ew
>>
>>342622603
>Not getting your dick sucked by that long snout thing
What a moron
>>
>>342622603
what the fuck man
>>
Make it a 3D platformer.
>>
>>342620268
Fuck off right back to the Smash thread.
>>
>>342620356
Smash has ruined far more, anon.
>>
>>342621936

How is it anime bait trash if the anime bait was censored :^)
>>
>>342622096

They are trash and useless and sit around doing nothing but shit out useless titles

But the bigger cuckery is that they aren't aware of Nintendo's projects

They weren't aware of any 3DS games like Fedforce until after they were revealed

>>342622134
Characters being popular for a different reason than before doesn't change the core aspects, especially silly since it had the best ganeplay mechanics
>>
>>342618040
A third game by Retro Studios for 2D DK. Let me switch between Kongs like the old games (which I'm told you can do in hard mode in TF but I haven't gotten there yet), give me more animal buddies, and more original environments. Bring back David Wise and even Eveline Fischer this time. Also give me a remix of Ice Cave Chant fucking SOMEWHERE. Where the fuck was that shit in TF?

I also always thought it'd be really cool if there was an urban 'city' world as the final world with one level being a construction site that harkened back to the original DK game. It could work really well as a homage and a throwback.

For 3D DK, either give me a DK64 collectathon platformer sequel or a more linear SMG-style game.
>>
>>342626112

>more original environments

TF did that really well

I really liked the whole Savannha aspect with every level being an entirely different time and season

And the whole "Giant forest is collecting Berries to turn into juice to freeze into Ice pops" progression world 5 did was 11/10 as you slowly see what the fucks going on
>>
>>342626643
>I really liked the whole Savannha aspect with every level being an entirely different time and season
The Savannah world was my favorite in that game. God-tier mood, atmosphere, aesthetics, and music. I know this is /v/, but I wish more games had more African-inspired settings.

Would love to play a new game with another setting like it.
>>
>>342624685
Because instead of going full out, they just half assed the sex appeal for their sensitive viewers delicate eyes.
They sure as shit aren't dressed for war, so you might as well not be a pansy and show the game the way it was originally.
>>
not pixels
>>
bump

it's rare that we get DKC threads on /v/
>>
>>342626643
>>342626986

This

>We on Totem Poles

>Now we on a fucking Tornado

>Now we on a burning forest

>Now we in a midnight shark attack in rocket barrel
>>
>>342627075

Oh please

The only real loss in fates was a shitty minigame that did absolutely nothing stat wise unless you kept repeating it making it redundant
>>
Make a classic DK style game with platforming and puzzles. Mini Marios were a fucking mistake.
>>
>>342628450
God, DKC:TF had such imaginative level design and art direction. It's probably the most overlooked platformer of this whole gen.
>>
COCONUT GUNS
>>
Have a Tropical Freeze level OST and I'll buy it no matter what they do.
>>
>>342628563

But the game being cut in 3 pieces and sold at full price is fine?
>>
>>342628768
I would actually love to see these come back.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.