[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we hate him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: 3009099-kojima2.jpg (42 KB, 694x404) Image search: [Google]
3009099-kojima2.jpg
42 KB, 694x404
Why do we hate him?
>>
Because every game he has made sucks.
>>
>WAAH WAAH ITS KONAMIS FAULT I WENT OVERBUDGET !
>>
We don't.

He is literally the only good developer left on Earth who hasn't fallen out of touch with his older fans, and still remains relevant to the newer generation.

But haters gonna hate.
>>
don't hate him just very overrated
like Lovecraft
>>
>>342616540
I want to have rough sex with Kojima.
>>
But he's based
>>
>>342616795
yeah cause Reedus crying over a baby is keeping up with us
>>
>>342616759
>implying its not konami's fault for not expanding the budget to accommodate a genius
>>
I'LL KEEP CUMMING
>>
>>342616540
games aren't made by one man.

also i hate selfie whores on principle.
>>
>>342616914
Yeah.. it's been about as confusing and probably misleading as every other trailer he's ever had for any of his games.

It's like you just jumped on the ruse cruise or something. The ride never ends.

Ever.
>>
>>342616858

Get in line cuckaroo
>>
>>342617123
implying I give a fuck
dude peaked years ago get over it
>>
>>342616540
Because he invented the "cinematic game experience" and is responsible for the current abysmal state of the industry
>>
>all those years
>it's his ebin ruise cruise
>turns out the ruise was that he was hack and there was nothing waiting at the end of the rainbow
>>
>>342617295
He peaked at MGS 3. No shit.

Doesn't mean he's not the only rockstar dev worth half a shit left in the industry. Or that his games aren't good.

But you clearly don't care. There's no point trying to argue quality or culture to someone with shit taste to begin with.
>>
>>342616540
Failed movie director and writer. Perfect 4 dur vidya!
Hasn't made a videogame in a decade worth a shit.
Norman FatFace.
>>
I can't speak for anyone else but I don't hate Kojima though I do agree he hasn't really made a good game since MGS3.
>>
>>342617535
The ruse is that he made you think there was a ruse.
>>
>>342616540
I don't.
Fuck the hivemind.
>>
>>342617535
> Expecting the rainbow to end

You have no one to blame but yourself
>>
>>342617123
What is this new game? The announcement trailer told us literally nothing. What it is? What is it about? What kind of gameplay will it have? Nothing was shown in that announcement trailer, it was literally useless.
>>
WE WUZ HATIN' N' SHIET
>>
>>342616540
Does anyone have the picture of him and reevus stating theyre best friends now while hayter is in the background all sad or something along those lines
>>
>/v/ hate him
Fuck off. Five years ago you couldn't go a single hour without a Kojima cock sucking thread.
>>
>>342617981
> What is a teaser trailer

He literally just started this after the Konami debacle and every knew he was doing it. The whole point is that it's a hype float to remind people it's being worked on. That's how it stays relevant until release.

Seriously, turn down the butthurt. It was barely 2 minutes of your time if you watched it.
>>
>>342618302
>The whole point is that it's a hype float to remind people it's being worked on. That's how it stays relevant until release
But why would I be hyped if I don't even know what the game is?
>>
>>342618667
Because you were waiting for the next Kojima game? Hype will die down if you're not reminded that it's on it's way. Other shit that wants to get you hype will replace it.

If you weren't waiting for it, then there's nothing that's going to get you hype anyway. And there is no release date, not even an estimated month, which means it'll probably be out within the next 8-12 months. What the fuck would he show in the couple months before release if he showed gameplay now? More of the same gameplay?

Do you even understand how media works? Or do you just mindlessly consume everything in front of you and demand more?
>>
>>342619030
>Or do you just mindlessly consume everything in front of you and demand more?
Doesn't the fact that I'm not hyped for this game completely contradict this?
>>
>>342616540
because he made a subtle metal gear solid game instead of a meme filled kid killing NUUUUCLEAR fan pandering fest with 3 hour exposition cutscenes
>>
>>342619213
> What is this game? What is the gameplay like? What is it about?

Did you watch the trailer? If so, you consumed it. And now you are demanding more.

So no. That seems to be a fair assesment.

You seem mad about something. And I'm not memeing. What's the deal? What has you so ticked off about a 2 minute teaser?
>>
>>342616540
>Riding a train instead of a private jet

So he's poor now?
>>
>>342619463
The trains empty.

It's a private train.

He has a private train now.
>>
He made MGS4 which was dogshit. He made Ground Zeroes, which is a 60 minute demo advertised as a full game, and then there's Phantom Pain, an uncompleted mess that was trying too hard to be a movie.
There's also the new game in development that looks more like an art project than anything.
>>
>>342619695
> Minimal cutscenes
> Almost no dialogue
> Bulk of the story is in optional cessette tapes
> Tried to be a movie

6/10, I still replied
>>
>>342619695
>I eat vast ammounts of cum
shut your fuck cuck boy
>>
>>342616540
>we
Fuck you.
>>
>>342619976
Hello, Kojima.

How's Reedus?
>>
File: 1466421523088.png (441 KB, 647x466) Image search: [Google]
1466421523088.png
441 KB, 647x466
It's hip
>>
>>342619938
4/10

Solid gameplay
>>
>>342616540
He's a fucking hack. The producer keeping his crazy shit in line left him after Snake Eater and it really shows.
>>
>>342620112
i rike his big cock very good
I make norman feetus riv him
better dik than Joostan hohohohoh
>>
>>342621336
litterally no source on this

keep crying kojimas cock is delicious
>>
I'm jealous of all the burgers he eats
>>
>>342621435
You call yourself a Kojimbo fan yet you never heard of that?
>>
Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent developer. A watchful filmmaker. A Dark Knight.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.