[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>creates tons of new IPs >listens to fan feedback >improves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Compile-Heart-PSV-Game.jpg (40 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Compile-Heart-PSV-Game.jpg
40 KB, 620x350
>creates tons of new IPs
>listens to fan feedback
>improves on their games
>doesn't censor anything
>goes through loopholes to get localization done
>experimenting with different battle systems and gameplay
>great collectors editions
>DLC that is unneeded
>no season passes
>works with other companies to allow more free use of their IPs
>provides freedom to their developers and lets them create games they want to create

So why do you hate Compile Heart again?
>>
CP/IF are legitimately better than 99% of western devs. I actually feel good supporting them.
>>
>>342615613
Because they don't put that vita game where you date neppus on the PC
>>
>>342615613
>>doesn't censor anything
>>
because their games are kusoge
>>
>>342615961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eFR15-PX6c

If they're willing to bring this over through Hong Kong translation. They're not censoring much.
>>
File: P049.png (195 KB, 975x700) Image search: [Google]
P049.png
195 KB, 975x700
>>342615613
PC fags hate Sony gets the games first.
Sonyfags hate the games end on steam.

Nintendofags hate they dont have their games.

Xboxfags don't exist.
>>
>>342615961
They did that once... and that was their first release when they created their own US branch. It was Monster Monpiece. Since then they never censored anything ever again. And they did announce a uncensored version of it for Steam....
>>
File: 1447859238902.jpg (829 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447859238902.jpg
829 KB, 1000x1000
>doesn't make good games
>>
Because instead of continuing their shooter legacy they made trashy, otaku pandering JRPGs.

Meanwhile Milestone is fucking dead. It's bullshit.
>>
>>342616515
>Sonyfags hate the games end on steam.

This is just projecting that PC fans create. Consolefags don't give a fuck if it goes to PC later on. They just want to talk about the game or the waifus in it. PCfags on the other hand... just shitpost in every single thread about not console exclusive anymore.
>>
>>342616169
/thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdxWC-IjpOY

I want this game.
>>
>>342616846
>*also on PC
>>
>>342616631
>Expecting /v/ to know anything about video game history, companies, Shmups, important but unpopular franchises, etc.
Anon...
>>
>>342616974
what does that have to do with anything? and it's been proven that PC hates dungeon crawlers.
>>
>>342615613
They only make shovelware. There's a place for them in this world, but fuck them.
>>
>>342616974
>in another 2 years
>>
>new CH game
>cute art
>hey this might actually be good guis
>it's shit
the cycle is endless.
>>
>>342615613
The company itself seems nice, I like the art and they pump out games really fast. However the gameplay seems really boring, not very strategic and involving grinding. I haven't played Noire's SRPG on Vita yet, what's it like? I think it would be perfect if Compile Heart got one person who could design levels and started pumping off Fire Emblem ripoffs or something, but from what I've seen that game looks more like Summon Night.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.