[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sleeping dags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Was this game good? How does it compare to other open world crime games? It's on sale fo cheap on steam
>>
>>342615446
It gets boring really fast honestly
>>
>>342615446
It's good, but not as good as True Crime L.A.
>>
>>342615446
It's one of my favorite open world games, but to really get the most out of the game you have to enjoy the Hong Kong aesthetic.
>>
It's pretty fucking good, though it's obvious that the game was rushed to release since there's plenty of situations in which you can tell they're incomplete. Still worth every penny, great graphics and aesthetics, performance, characters, gameplay that stays fresh. A rough diamond.
>>
>>342615446
I've played a lot of open world games like GTA and Sleeping Dogs is the only game that I genuinely enjoyed the story and that I actually finished. Really good game
>>
>>342615527
Well if that's the case I'm hoping the definitive edition with all the DLC can pad it out

>>342615671
If it's even half as good as True Crime LA, I'll take it. That game was dope.

>>342615825
I'm a chink myself so the aesthetic is right up my alley.

>>342616023
>>342616060
Alright, ya convinced me. I was just hesitant because I think the last open world crime game I played was Watch_Dogs, and that was just a massive disappointment on all sides that soured me on the genre for a while.
>>
>>342615446
Select mission
Do mission
Pray date quests open up (dating provides bonuses like revealing map locations of treasure)
>>
>>342615446

This was actually one of my favorites, I just wish they put a little more effort into the game. I've seen some assets just completely misplaced and they didn't even fix it in the definitive edition.
>>
File: PORKBUNMAN.jpg (135 KB, 1307x732) Image search: [Google]
PORKBUNMAN.jpg
135 KB, 1307x732
sleeping dogs is fucking amazing one of my fav open world game even better than gta iv and v imo senpai. BUY IT.
>>
>>342615671
True Crime LA is trash.
>>
>>342615446
Game is great

Anyone who liked sleeping dogs should definitely check out Bully, or vice versa. They had the same lead designer or something, they're pretty similar. Both have small but dense open worlds, hand to hand based combat, and character driven stories.
>>
>>342615446
It sold like this because it's a bad game. /v/ is just rusing you to buy shitty games and then regreting it later.
>>
>>342615446

Mediocre garbage with god awful driving, combat more casual and easier than Arkaham and a mostly boring lifeless city.
>>
>>342617429
I tried to play bully but it runs like shit on the PS2 and AFAIK PC version was fucked too
>>
>>342618635
If you got an Xbox 360 you should try it there.
>>
a man without pork bun

is never a whole man
>>
Honestly one of my favorite games. If you like Hong Kong action flicks youll enjoy it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.