[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We post genres with their respective casual friendly pieces of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: muh minmax.png (368 KB, 678x512) Image search: [Google]
muh minmax.png
368 KB, 678x512
We post genres with their respective casual friendly pieces of shit, I'll start with an easy one.
>SRPG
>>
>fe
>casual
>>
>>342613208
This would only be true if Op said post respective genres with a waifu make over.
>>
>inb4 FE babbys who think FE isn't casual and spout their "muh FE is strategic and hard" meme
>>
>>342613208
>SRPG

Anything from Unintelligent Systems, Nipnog Itchy, Compile Fart, or Idiot Factory.
>>
>>342614551
Post-Awakening FE, at least.
>>
>>342613208
>>342614851
>>342615092
I hope I can be as hollow and bitter as you guys one day. How do you do it? I mean I am already pretty depressed and antisocial, but I have this unfortunate part of me that enjoys things and I can't seem to get rid of it!
>>
File: UnchartedCoverMockUP.png (3 MB, 1203x1500) Image search: [Google]
UnchartedCoverMockUP.png
3 MB, 1203x1500
>Action
>>
>>342614851
>>342613208
>People praise the series as being hardcore and very strategic
>All the gameplay boils down to picking the OP units and exploiting flaws in the game mechanics
>>
>>342615959
not even mad fucking love that game
>>
>>342615341
>FE was only got casual at Awakening

This meme needs to die. The most piss easy games in the franchise are 4, 8 and 9.

And hipsters who started at Awakening but want to seem like longtime fans spout the Awakening meme.
>>
>>342613208
there's honestly not many casual SRPGs I can think of

Also

>fire emblem
>minmax

There's like 2 games in the entire series that don't have a relatively small level/stat cap.
>>
>>342616081
>someone doesn't like a shitty game I like reeeeeeeeee

I've found that people like you generally lead the most miserable lives while attempting to project upon others.
>>
File: Blizzaia_wanzer_01.jpg (101 KB, 670x950) Image search: [Google]
Blizzaia_wanzer_01.jpg
101 KB, 670x950
>>342613208
Are there any SRPGs that aren't "casual friendly"? I can't think of anything that's challenging or otherwise inaccessible for casuals.
>>
>>342616681
thracia 776 is pretty fucking brutal.

Tactics Ogre SNES was pretty ridiculous lategame until I realized that Stone breaks the game in half.
>>
>>342616616
but i was agreeing with you two
>>
>>342615959
silky smooth
>>
Zelda.
>>
>26 Conquest
>Only Hans, his two general bodyguards, the two maids and Iago left.
>A bunch of reinforcements all with beastslayers appear
fuck this game
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.