[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of buying this on Steam? Will it run on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Ex_mainmenu.jpg (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Ex_mainmenu.jpg
82 KB, 800x600
What's the point of buying this on Steam? Will it run on the new rUGP 5.7 engine? Will the openings look less 80's?
>>
>>342613141
All I know is that they have improved the engine and the game works on Win10 too.
>>
Better translation, too.
>>
>>342613907
>>342614117
fuck these, the opening is shit
>>
>>342613141
What's wrong with the 80s?
>>
>>342613141
It's using their newest engine. Higher than even the one that Schwarzesmarken ran on.
Buy it to support the series if you want more Age VNs.
There will be an official patch to put the H-scenes back in.
>>
>>342616537
I like the 80's styled opening of Unlimited, it's just the face proportions are disturbing.
>>
>>342616868
official as in, like through Steam? or like the one for Nekopara?
>>
>>342617210
Official as in the devs that worked on the game are releasing a free patch to put it back in.
It'll probably be in the community tab, though with that other game having the link to the h-patch right in the news section maybe it'll just be there too.
>>
Is this the steam VN thread?
>>
File: 1365002063713.jpg (2 MB, 1267x1200) Image search: [Google]
1365002063713.jpg
2 MB, 1267x1200
>>
>>342613141
Is this really being released next month in Steam? There has been plenty of delays now.
>>
>>342613141
It will be on the newest engine
And will have the new openings from the console ports
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.