[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Τhe Walking Dead Season 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2.png (347 KB, 849x477) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
347 KB, 849x477
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3M5mlkvk9w

Are excited for the release of this game?

What ending did you choose on Season 2?

I personally let Kenny kill Jane and then when we arrived at Wellington, I left along with him.
>>
>>342610405
Doesn't matter. It's all the same.
>>
S2 was so fucking awful that I don't care
>>
>>342610405
Pretty burnt out on telltale games in general, and S2 was hot garbage. Got no reason to think S3 will be any different.
>>
Chose Kenny over the psychopath baby killer Jane, Got to wellington with Kenny and Alvin Jr, stayed at Wellington and let Kenny leave us feeling like a big damn hero for once.
>>
>>342610405
Best ending is kill Jane, let Kenny leave us in Wellington.
S2 is underrated by plebs but still significantly worse than S1.
Hella excited desu.
>>
>>342610405
Season 1: Played Lee like the ultimate good guy. I took no parts in the Lily vs Kenny thing, forgave Ben and Lilly, talked Kenny down, and took the most self-sacrificing route that I could at every turn. When Lee was turning at the end, I had Clementine leave without shooting him to not have that weight on her.

Season 2: Balls to the wall, Kenny all the way. I didn't even mean to originally, but the other group went out of their way to make sure you hated them. Luke suddenly gets pushed as a good guy, but I remember when Clementine was half starved, wet and freezing with a giant tear on her arm from a dog bite and him slamming her to the ground and then arguing for her being shot. Not to mention he and his group got Kenny and his girlfriend captured, along with everyone else at the Ski Lodge killed, and Luke wanted to ditch Kenny and escape because he thought Kenny's busted eye (only busted because we went with Luke's plan that LUKE fucked up and got caught) would stop him from escaping. "Hey guys, sorry I got you wrapped up in this, but it looks like you're too injured from the beating I caused you to take to escape. So... bye!"
>>
>>342610478
this

going to be fake choices again
>>
>game
>>
>>342610846
"fake choices"

Yes, retard, it still has to tell a story, so you will be on some immutable rails as it progresses. But that doesn't make the choices fake.
>>
I was naive with S1, thinking that choices matter and hell, I even enjoyed the story.

But we've had so much of this telltale shit that it got old and stale and I don't think they';re going to change anything.

They're afraid of giving you meaningful choices because they don't want you to miss out on content, yet they don't realize that most people would replay the game just to see the other options. I played the original like 4 times, S2 only once after the first 2 eps as I noticed that choices don't mean shit.

Besides that, I played every other telltale game (nothing before Walking dead and minecraft not included)
>>
>>342611113
Yes, you fucking pleb. It is considered a game.
>>
>>342611490
it's a visual novel ya dip
>>
>>342610405

No. I'm tired of their formula.
>>
>>342610405
geez that trailer is awful
>wasting 80% of your trailer to show a fucking zombie
>>
>>342611864
But still, it is under the category "Video Games"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.