[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to play FFVII for the first time and it's also my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (256 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
256 KB, 1280x720
About to play FFVII for the first time and it's also my first final fantasy. Do I have to play any other final fantasy's before this one? Or all the final fantasy's fucked and aren't connected in any way?
>>
>>342609409
They are all completely separate before 10, play in any order.
>>
>>342609409
Use google you fucking tard
>>
>>342609409
Besides the obvious X and X-2 and the XIII games they are pretty much separate.
>>
They're not connected story wise. You'll be fine OP.

You might miss the odd reference or some mascot or name that is in every game but it won't be any detriment to you in any way.
>>
>>342609409
Just remember to buy the villa in Costa Del Sol as early as possible so you can revive someone later
>>
>>342609409
i recommend you abandon the thread right fucking now before some faggot spoils you the biggest plot twist in vidya
>>
Make sure you religiously collect all material you see immediately.

As soon as you get to the city with the giant cannon GO BACK OUTSIDE AND GET YUFFIE OUT OF THE NEARBY FOREST. DONT MISS HER BRO.

Look up a guide and breed a gold chocobo as soon as you can.

Use all your stat up items on someone you like besides Cloud or Aeris.

Don't take it seriously. It's aged poorly in the graphics department. But is still the bleeding edge of good storytelling.
>>
I just want to make some kind if racist joke about the black guy comitting crimes and going to prison
>>
>>342609758
You don't have to reach Junon before getting Yuffie. There's a forest just above Fort Condor that I acquire her at every time.
>>
>>342609746
I thought one of the biggest plot twists was in mgs5 where it's not actually big boss
>>
>>342609409
Tifas tits have shrunk to a b cup.
>>
>>342609746
>biggest plot twists

They literally showed that during commercials when the game was releasing back in the 90s. It was not a plot twist by anybody that watched TV.
>>
>>342610058
I know. But he might run past fort condor without going in. If you reach Junon without her you have to go back imediately.
>>
>>342610503
Nomura simply has been inconsistent in drawing her proportions over 20 years. At first, she's a bit more cartoonish/caricatured as the tiny midget with big tits she is. Over time, Nomura's style became more realistic in nature, and Tifa got taller. Her breasts never really got smaller, per se, it's just that her height changed, her head became smaller, shoulders wider and simply altered the proportions.

In the end, the OP image you're showing is just art from like 10 years ago, anyway. The at least depiction of Tifa using Nomura's art is the official G-Bike game and her tits are as big as ever.
>>
>>342611326
His most recent drawing of her she has huge tits again. But you're right, it's mostly just height relation or the clothes she's wearing. Like people complaining they got smaller in AC/DoC even though they didn't at all, she's just wearing a tight outfit over her tank top.
>>
File: fff.jpg (507 KB, 3924x576) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
507 KB, 3924x576
>>342611326
I don't like that Nomura is making Cid look more smug than angry. I like angry Cid.
Also, he made Barret too pretty. I like him more as the Mr. T analogue.
>>
>>342609409
7 is a bad one to start with, the pre-rendered backgrounds are shit, you can't tell what you can walk on half the fucking time, I'd highly recommend 8, 9 or even X before playing 7.
>>
>>342609746
There are good plot twists in FFVII?
>>
File: 1458171379158.jpg (93 KB, 960x856) Image search: [Google]
1458171379158.jpg
93 KB, 960x856
>>342611726
>the pre-rendered backgrounds are shit
You say that "FF7 is bad" and the first reason you come up with is because the pre-rendered backgrounds suck?

Dude, FUCK you.
>>
>>342611847
Sure
Discovering ShinRa isn't really the big bad, it's Sephiroth. He kills the evil President in cold blood.
Discovering Sephiroth might not even be the big bad, it's Jenova using Sephiroth as a puppet. Or vice versa.
Each character in the game, from Red XIII to Cid has small twists in their background arcs that show their reasons for acting are all based on misunderstandings, lies or failures.
Aeris, a very early party member, is killed. It's quite unexpected and the plot twists from a Sephiroth revenge arc to a "save the planet" arc.
A very large twist that Cloud isn't originally a badass. He's a weakling-turned-super-soldier and it broke his mind to where he adopted a friend's personality to cope.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.