[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to buy because summer sale™. What should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: about to buy.jpg (274 KB, 936x665) Image search: [Google]
about to buy.jpg
274 KB, 936x665
About to buy because summer sale™.
What should I expect?
>>
can't you just play a free version through your browser
>>
>>342602418
shit just get Doom 4.
>>
The original game that set the world afire
>>
>need Windows XP or higher

fuck this shit
>>
Why the fuck aren't you just using a sourceport like GZdoom?
>>
One of the best games ever

though that said make sure you install GZdoom into the game's folder after you buy it.
>>
Just don't bother buying it.
Download the wad, use gzdoom and mod the hell out of it after playing through a couple times. Then enjoy 100+ hours of fun.
>>
>doom
>buying
>2016
>>
>gzdoom faggots

PRBOOM+ IS THE ONE TRUE GOD

ZDOOM DERIVATIVES A SHIT

seriously. This gzdoom meme needs to die. PrBoom+ is literally all you need
>>
>>342603751
Why would I when it's objectively worse for custom mods and wads?
>>
>>342602418
Just buy the fucking game it's 3 dollars you goddamn jew
>>
hey guys im about to drink a coke what should i expect?
>>
>>342603859
>antisemitism
there's the door /pol/
>>
>>342603849
You see that's where you're wrong, buddy
>>
>>342603954
exspect that coke to be bubbly and surgery
>>
>>342603968
You're on the wrong site tumblr faggot.
>>
>>342602418
Expect to be ripped off. This shit was on sale on GOG for less.
>>
Dont, you can just google the .wad files and find them then use a sourceport of your choice
>>
>>342604063
Nah I'm fine with browsing both, thanks. homophobia and antisemitism are played out btw. pick up some new republican't memes
>>
>>342602418
Installing GZDoom
>>
>>342604386
This isn't even good bait.
>>
>>342604370
I don't want a virus/ISP strike
>>
I don't find Doom fun

Am I a pleb?
>>
>>342602418
John Carmack's about to make you his bitch.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.