[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FFXII Remake thread? Will they remove the bullshit requirements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FFXII.jpg (120 KB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
FFXII.jpg
120 KB, 1080x608
FFXII Remake thread?

Will they remove the bullshit requirements for the Zodiac Spear and the Magic-queue system that prevented the Ps2 from melting?
>>
>>342600652
Nope :^)
>>
It's not a remake, there are several Zodiac Spears in the game, and no. Why anyone would even need to cast Scathe three times at in one go when you can attack 10+ times per character within the animation time is beyond me.
>>
>>342600652
>remake
It's a HD port, aka a remaster.
>>
>>342600652
You could still get the Zodiac spear, idiot. The chest had a 1/100 chance of spawning and had a 1/100 chance of having the spear while you had the diamond armlet equipped. The "bullshit" was actually an easier way of obtaining it and it wasn't in the Japanese version at all.
>>
>>342600652
Will we be finally be able to see underneath Ashe's skirt without having to go to deadlands everytime?
>>
>>342601213
HEY HEY Hey hey hey now

Explain yourself.
>>
File: 965.jpg (37 KB, 499x530) Image search: [Google]
965.jpg
37 KB, 499x530
>>342601173
You just had to sell your soul to RNG satan in order to get the Spear through the chests method, that is all.
>>
>>342601301
After the crystal mimic, where you farm wargod's band, if you stood on top of a small rock you are able to see underneath her skirt as long as she is not a leader.

You couldn't see much thou. I hope they fix that.
>>
>>342601734
>>342601213

It was never a real "skirt" according to the concept art. It was more like some weird kind of short shorts with flaps.
>>
>>342601173
0.001% RNG chests so good game design

praise japs for coming up with shit like this in a single player game
>>
>>342602084
Nobody is praising anything.
>>
>>342601173
1/10 chance of spawning
1/10 chance of containing an object
1/10 chance of containing the spear
>>
XII worst protagonist
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.