[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /v/ I need some financial advice. Should I get: > Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: images (11).jpg (10 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
10 KB, 384x384
Okay /v/ I need some financial advice.

Should I get:
> Overwatch
Or
>Doom and Fallout 4

I really wanna get Overwatch, but from what I've heard, it seems to run dry after a couple hours.
>>
>>342599880
Why dont you finish your backlog instead or complete that list of emulator titles

I'm having quite the time replaying battle network 1.
>>
>Overwatch image
>Ask /v/ for financial advice
>Already says he likes overwatch

Just fuck off and buy overwatch already you cunt.
>>
Cmon /v/, I know some of you are just itching to either praise or hate all three of these games.
>>
Overwatch

Fallout 4 is good for a simple shooter with simple as fuck RPG elements. Doom is okay.

Overwatch is one of those games you can just boot up when you don't feel like thinking about shit, but still keeps you entertained.
>>
>>342600037
I jus used the image to pull in some clicks.
>>
>>342600050
I refuse to argue for a shithouse that probably already owns overwatch and just wants people to shit on other games.
>>
>>342600158
Around how many hours have you played?
>>
>>342600232
I think it's time to get out of the basement anon. Not everyone on 4chan is a shill, someone who has nothing better to do than shitpost all day, and people like you, who should learn to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>342599880
Buy doom because its on sale (if you have a good gpu)
the other titles wait, until never, don't ever buy those Overwatch or Fallout 4
>>
>>342600271
Me and my mates play turns at his place.

So probably like 20 or so, i don't know how the playability is after 100 or so.

I've played about 200 hours of Fo4 though.
>>
80 hours in, still having fun.
>>
>>342599880
get Doom OW gets boring after 10 hours. Doom is like 14 hours.
>>
>>342600389
How about you suck my dick? That'll help calm my nerves. Plus you seem effeminate enough
>>
File: 1431471985948.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
1431471985948.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>342599880

>it seems to run dry after a couple hours

If you suck at it.

The game is fun if you know what characters to use every match.
>>
>>342599880
Are you getting fallout and doom onnsale? Get those. Overwatch will either still be popular or completley dead within the month. Better to wait and see
>>
File: images (10).jpg (16 KB, 464x266) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
16 KB, 464x266
>>342600637
>tfw you're acting tough to impress anonymous strangers online
>tfw this is what your life has led up to
>tfw I actually thought you were baiting
>tfw you're actually serious
>>
>>342599880
Overwatch. Most fun I had in a while.
>>
>>342600637
Try your Mother...she is the professional on calming niggas by sucking cock
>>
>>342601036
>tfw tfw tfw tfw
kys
>>
It depends OP

Do you have 5 other friends to play with?

Yes? Overwatch

No? Anything else, overwarch is boring as fuck outside of playing with friends, but anything is better with friends.
>>
>fallout is a walking/talking simulator with 100+ hours if youre interested in boring shit combat and worthless dialogue filler
>doom is fun but you can 100% all achievements in 14 hours and beat the campaign in 8 hours
>overwatch gets boring after 3-5 hours but if youre cool with repetition with only 2 modes then have at it
>>
>>342599880
Yes to overwatch if you have friends to play with

No if you dont have anyone to play with, solo que is fucking awful, with 3 snipers per match and no support
>>
>>342601265
Best post. Listen to this anon, OP
>>
>>342599880
Get overwatch, I got it on release day and i still get a good 2-3 hours of play time every other day.
Only downside is there's not that many maps and only 2 game modes. They try to Change things up every week with some special brawl game mode or whatever it's called that only lets you use certain characters and that can be really fun, or really frustrating.

Also I haven't played neither FO4 or Doom so I can't say anything about those.
>>
File: 370ad.png (520 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
370ad.png
520 KB, 480x700
if you have friends get overwatch
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.