[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed (1).png (166 KB, 358x411) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
166 KB, 358x411
My friends are saying that I shouldn't bought this game.
Are they right?
>>
Do you like cute anime girls?
Are you easily amused by videogame references and silly jokes?
Do you enjoy JRPGs?
Can you excuse clunky design choices from small developer?

If your answer is yes, they are wrong.
If you actually want classic JRPG, you made bad choice.
>>
Megadimension Neptunia VII (Victory 2) shits all over the previous games. You should have just waited for that to come to Steam. That one is legitimately good.
>>
Well, I bought Neptunia Rebirth 1, 2, 3 and U. Those four games are good?
>>
>>342595781
read
>>342595402
>>
>>342595402
>>342595871
Its funny because i was going to buy it during Sony's E3 Psn sale, it was dirty cheap like 85%

But i bought Rayman Legends and Tomb Raider because i wanted to squeeze the most out of my money, and i havent beaten the first neptunia game so.
>>
There are others "Megadimension" games?
>>
>>342596159
Nope, they just went with the Megadimension title instead of the Hyperdimension.
>>
>>342596096
I went and bought it even without having beaten 1, and I enjoy it.

Nep is savage as fuck in it too.
>>
>>342594330

It's masturbation material with forced jokes only people 12 year old or younger mentally will laugh, and the combat system is shallow as all fuck, only praised by hopeless virgins who never touched a girl in their life, because their 2D girlfriend only understands them.

Yes.
>>
How long it takes to beat Neptunia Rebirth 1? The game have something to do after you beat it, like secret boss or something?
>>
>>342596595
More factory dungeon unlocks.
>>
File: disdain.jpg (120 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
120 KB, 1000x1000
>>342596394
>>
>>342596394
>who never touched a girl in their life
>touched a girl
I've touched plenty of girls, but they never appreciated it...
Plus that's pretty much actual problematic sexist rape, you cis white male.

plus you can form a stronger bond to waifus than you can to disgusting 3D women
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.