[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
I have never played a Metal Gear game before and now my friend is saying that Metal Gear Rising is a good game.
I need arguments to prove that he's wrong and a retard.
Help me senpai.
>>
This is the edgiest and most contrarian thread I have ever seen.

Just let your friend enjoy his game, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1459399629697.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1459399629697.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>342592482
MGR is great, you faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvYMDONxDc4
>>
>>342592552
He thinks Watch Dogs 2 will succeed, so his opinion must be trash right?
>>
>>342592482

>shitposting IRL about a game you've never played

The spirit of /v/ is strong.
>>
>>342592482
Okay here is the list of arguments why MGR is a bad game so you can completely obliterate your friend:

-- gunplay feels terrible, reloading clips takes too much time
-- ammo is too sparse, some of the weapons become useless because of this
-- stealth meter is way too harsh -- you have to constantly reload because you get caught all the time
-- choking and interrogation controls are too cumbersome
>>
>>342592482
>>342592734

Who gives a shit?

I imagine that you're around middle or high school age, so I understand that being a special snowflake with taste that's superior to everyone else's is a big priority right now, but let me give you some advice: nobody cares.

Nobody cares about your opinion and it's not going to do anything except possibly damage your relationship with your friend. Which might not be a bad thing, you sound like a shit friend in the first place. Why do you think so many people here resort to drastic shitposting to get noticed or (yous)? It's because at the end of the day absolutely nobody gives a fuck about your opinions/taste/thoughts. So, really, instead of bringing /v/ to the outside world, why don't you just go to your friend's house and play video games together?
>>
>>342592482
>I have never played a Metal Gear game before
>help convince my friend the spin off game is shit
u fuckn wot?
MGR is in the top 5 best metal gear games anyway.
Kill yourself phoneposter.
MGR is one of the most blood pumping, electrifying action games you can play.
>>
>>342592482
>I haven't played a game, but I know it's shit
>Someone is enjoying it, I have to stop this

You are /v/ incarnate
>>
>>342593040
That's some next level projection right there.
>>
>>342593040

do you have any actual idea what the "special snowflake" meme actually means
>>
>>342592482
OP is a faggot, and MGR is great fun.

t: old ass MGS fan.
>>
>>342593360

Do people know what memes mean anymore? Meme-generator is a fucking travesty.

And for OP, play the game yourself and form your own opinion. Ignorance breeds hate.
>>
>>342592482
MGR:R is fun. It's basically an edgy pastiche of Metal Gear.
>>
>>342592482
It's time to leave sweet summerchild.
>>
Sex scenes look stiff as fuck, especially the one with Ms. Armstrong
>>
>>342594974
I want to see Armstongs massive veiny cock teebeeaych
>>
>>342592482
I'll give you a reason it's bad senpai
>your gay mate
>>
i like hack n slash but have never played a metal gear game before. I would emulate them but 3 and 4 are on ps3.
>>
>>342596836
if you want to play them just buy a ps2 mgs2 and 3 cost like £1 each
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.