[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Welcome to official Overwatch complaint thread of June, where we discuss what's blatantly broken. Which characters shouldn't exist. And why seemingly balanced characters are the most retarded fucking skillset in the game.

Personally, Gengi is the most broken character to me. He has two escapes, wall climb and a slash. So not only does he now have double mobility his slash actually resets on kills. Why is this a problem? it does 50 damage. Combine that with the 80 damage of landing his shuriken 3 times. JEESES FUCK THIS GUYS OP.

so he has, high mobility
high damage
high utility

Theres no other characters that come close to that ok. now I will go on to his ult, that does an AOE slash for 120 damage each second.

So you're going to hit someone for 120 per second, thats just so much

fuck
>>
Game would be infinitely better if ults were removed

Also genji is a free kill for mei
>>
>>342592475
WHERE IS MY POCKET MERCY
>>
File: 102.jpg (39 KB, 382x292) Image search: [Google]
102.jpg
39 KB, 382x292
>>342592475
>high damage
>firing projectile weapons while in mid air trying to hit moving targets

Yeah no.

I've played about 15hrs of genji and I would say I'm decent with him, if not even good and the fact that I had to put in so many hours to get good at a character just shows that genji is generaly speaking, a high skill character.
That's why you see so many genji players jumping around, missing every right-click and not using meele.

So just because you got rekt, doesn't mean he's broken. Or in short: git gut
>>
Welcome to the thread hidden.
Goodbye.
>>
>>342592475
>play against good Genji or Tracer with any hero that doesn't counter him
>can basically put my hands in my lap because I'm never ever going to kill them
Mobility is OP
>>
>>342593640
Thanks for the bump m8
>>
>>342592475
I agree. A good genji is nearly unbeatable. Just too hard to hit and when you hit he deflects.
>>
>>342592640
He just dashes away.
>>
>>342592475
Imo the most busted character is Hanzo. With is arrows being bigger than they are and your head hitbox being huge for no fucking reason I always lose a prolonged fight against Hanzo. he'll eventually get a lucky headshot that's no where near me.
His wolf up this also pretty quiet
>>
>>342593723
>what is hero switching

McCree, Mei, Roadhog all have at least even matchups and Lucio is almost as mobile. There is literally no excuse.
>>
I find 76 and McCree and Roadhog all to be good at dealing with Genji.
>>
>>342593723
>Play against a good Genji
>Counterpick as Winston
>Use lightning gun as he tries to reflect it
>He tries to dash away
>use ape leap to chase after him
>he dead
>>
>>342594208
Well yeah anon I just go McCree and stun their asses if they dare come within 15m of me
Still, in the hands of a good player they're absurdly strong and frustrating, just zipping around 24/7 while also dealing great damage
>>
>>342594307
He has only 1 counter.
>>
>>342594581
Zarya?(Even if you can deflect her ult, you can't deflect her left click) Roadhog? Symmetra? Mei?
>>
>>342596538
Dash away.
Only winston is able to keep up and finish him.
>>
>>342593591
This is NOT Dark Souls.

Fuck off, faglord.
>>
>>342594581
I play Symmetra a lot. Genji's are literally the easiest. On instinct they try and deflect, but it doesn't do shit. Should they try and run (they always do) it's straight into a turret. My shield then regenerates the damage he did
>>
File: 1432434671376.png (49 KB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
1432434671376.png
49 KB, 300x191
>>342592475
Obligatory clickbait female character OP.

>>342593591
>I had to put in so many hours to get good at a character just shows that genji is generaly speaking, a high skill character.
>so many hours
>15hrs
I can't believe what I'm reading. I thought the whole thing about Overwatch being everyone's first ever FPS was just a joke.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.