[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, this game is fun. My first non-tutorial mission,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Holy shit.png (820 KB, 1280x748) Image search: [Google]
Holy shit.png
820 KB, 1280x748
Holy shit, this game is fun.

My first non-tutorial mission, and the last fight was hell. The leper guy and my spare highwayman lost their minds, selfish and abusive. Reynauld though, he stuck through, was courageous or something and won for me. Nuts.
>>
>>342579665
>no vestals while on death's door
Gg good anon, darkness closes in...
>>
>>342579860
Oh, its fine, I managed to win it with one loss, but wow.
>>
>>342580148
Overconfidence and all that shit.

Fortunately death's don't matter til you invest a lot of money so you won't be hurting til 5-6s drop. Just keep 4 to quest alive and there's no actual loss state til ng+
>>
>>342580393
There's a NG+? Cool. Thanks.
>>
>>342580467
Ng+ is a bitch. You can't have more than 11 deaths and have to raid the final dungeon before 91 weeks end, while slightly stronger enemies than usual try to impede. If you have the resolve for it after the base game go for it.
>>
>>342580759
Oh. I don't like the sound of that...
Well dang.
>>
File: 1393576750252.gif (1 MB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
1393576750252.gif
1 MB, 640x357
Let me warn you of something: heroes who enter the final dungeon are rendered unable to return.

So don't send your favorite party in first, if you care about that.
>>
>>342579665
Just bought it on a whim. I like roguelikes. Squad based rpgs, grindy shit like battle brothers/mountain blade. Should I have waited for a daily? -40% currently.
>>
File: 1459463148473.png (56 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1459463148473.png
56 KB, 557x605
>>342581269
>I like roguelikes. Squad based rpgs, grindy shit like battle brothers/mountain blade
I mean, it seems perfect for you and 40% is substantial. You got a good deal.
>>
Are the devs still making it hard for the sake of being hard with horrible mechanics?
>>
>>342581565
I'll find out tomorrow. Second game I bought starting the summer sale, so I hope I get a chance to play it the 300 hours I need in order to feel satisfied.
>>
>>342581579
>i dont know how to prepare for bad odds
>what is additive stacking
the only times i've lost heroes and/or failed quests were when i got really greedy with the exception of that one time when i went for the wolf at the door hamlet defense mission
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.