[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is plagued by cheaters. >hurr durr git gud durr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 55113.jpg (48 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
55113.jpg
48 KB, 640x360
This game is plagued by cheaters.
>hurr durr git gud durr
Seriously, this is just mind-boggling retarded, this game has no minimap, no radar, no 3D spotting, no UAV or any other bullshit but the ult of widow (which is going to be nerfed in the next update) and the spotting arrow of hanzo.
Now, while i understand that my silhouette is enabled in the killcam when widow\hanzo either ulted or spotted me with that fucking arrow, any other case is just completely fucking retarded, and it is just the result of a wallhack.
>reaper aim follows me through the walls
>junkrat literally turns 90° and bombs the living shit out of me
>mei that literally starts freezing me from the fucking angle, only to show how she was aiming through the walls all the goddamn time
>mccree stunning me literally without even knowing i was there
This game is plagued by cheaters, period.
And i really don't see how "competitive" play will be a thing given all of this fucking gratuitous retardation.
This is just blizzard babby's first FPS, i think they have no fucking idea how to deal with cheaters and hackers.
Fuck this game, and fuck all the retards who cheat in this game for no given reason.
>>
>>342568580
People like you shouldn't play online.
You ruin the game for others with your shitty connection.
>>
>>342568580
>i keep losing, they must be cheating!
>it's babies first fps even though i'm terrible!
lol
>>
They got GAMESENSE man.
I "follow people through walls" as 76 and Tracer quite a bit. You get used to everyone's speed and people tend to act predictable.
>>
>>342568580
Play with the sound on, dumbshit. I can flashbang a person without seeing them 85% of the time solely by listening to footsteps.
>>
>mfw got in the comp tf2 open beta thing today and I'm uninstalling overwatch cuz tired of being killed by press Q to win ults and the fact that the skill ceiling is extremely low
>>
>>342568580
If they ARE cheating you can at least take some solace in that Blizzard hard bans anyone caught.

They ban you hard in this game if you're caught, so the most you can do is hope they get caught.

But also git gud.
>>
>>342568580
There are cheaters (even some of the pros have been caught). Still, anyone with an Arena FPS background knows how to fully use sound to execute the kind of stuff you're describing.
>>
>>342568996
>getting killed by ults

Every single one is announced and avoidable.

Besides widowmaker I guess but it's a small buff at best.
>>
>>342568867
>>342568914
>implying
>>342568959
That's just bullshit, and you know it.
>>342568984
>>342569239
>>342569264
Of course footsteps are a clear exception to the rule, since i do too use them asap to localize my enemies, and infact they're one of the very few ways to really spot an enemy in this game other than direct view.
Crouching of course nullifies this, but this isn't about sounds or whatever, this is about widows following my head through walls with their ult off.
>>
>>342569409
in the new update on ptr widow makers ult has announced.
>>
File: De_dust2.jpg (950 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
De_dust2.jpg
950 KB, 1600x900
wow, you'd really fucking hate counter strike

maybe you should've purchased the game on console.
>>
>>342569521
It's already announced to everyone.

If she's an enemy she yells "Noone can hide from my sight" in french.
>>
>>342568580

now that I think about it I had alot of weird deaths lately. The biggest bullshit death I had was when I turned a corner before roadhog could grab me but somehow he grabbed me anyway and pulled me through the fucking wall. I should of recorded it, it was so ridiculous. Made the game look like total bullshit
>>
>>342569745
No, she doesn't.
>>
>>342569503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPp1V0iLpH0
Get good
>>
I've never come across someone i was sure was hacking. Was just watching a "pro" match and holy hell some of them were blatant aimbotters.
>>
>>342570007
20 tick servers will do that. You'll get shot "around corners" a lot and have abilities not go off near death.

Don't complain about this though. You'll just get told that you have shit ping and the skill wouldn't have saved you anyway.
>>
It's called gamesense anon

You don't have it
>>
>>342569745
>yells
whispers
>>
File: 1372558364153.jpg (14 KB, 217x223) Image search: [Google]
1372558364153.jpg
14 KB, 217x223
OP is clearly a shit player who can't handle getting BTFO every match. Just because you're trash at the game and can't watch your surroundings doesn't mean people are hacking.
>>
20 TICK IS AN ARTISTIC CHOICE
>>
>>342569503
Git gud
>>
File: 1449803526804.jpg (63 KB, 331x402) Image search: [Google]
1449803526804.jpg
63 KB, 331x402
> THIS GUYS BETTER THAN ME
> MUST BE A FILTHY CHEATER
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.