[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP ME /v/ IM STUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (837 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
837 KB, 1024x768
Help /v/
>steal police car
>drive it and end up speeding towards water
>jump out before car lands in water
>as soon as I jump out another cop car runs me over then lands me on top of this cop car pic related

What do?
>>
how the hell did that even happen
>>
>>342566989
cars gonna sink eventually, you're fucked, mang.
>>
>>342567089
he explained how
>>
F
>>
>>342566989
>ipad version
Kill yourself.
>>
ur fucked bruh
>>
>>342566989
Stay there, as the island of tommy.

Sonny can't take your money if your not in america!
>>
>>342567245
what did he mean by that
>>
I like how in the screenshot his hands look like they're in his pockets. like he just doesnt care.
>>
>>342567383
Reminds me of baine "You're a big guy"
>>
Looks like you're just gonna have to be a man and drown yourself.
>>
Just let it happen, man
>>
Why don't you just uhm you know, swim?
>>
Just get on that car to the left of you and jump to shore.
>>
>>342567673
Vercetti never took swimming lessons
>>
>>342567725
He's white, he can't jump either.
>>
>>342566989
>Trapped and no way out.
>That feel when there is no escape
>Put hands in pockets and stare off into the distance
>Have intense moment of reflection.
>all the murder and mayhem I've caused
>has finally caught up to me
>I truly am the Lance Vance Dance
>>
He still has 2 stars. Wouldn't the cops just start piling up in the water or something?
>>
>>342568246
Okay OP you need to continuously lure cops into the water until you have a bridge of cars that either reaches one of the small wooden docks or loops all the way around to the beach.
>>
>>342566989
Build up speed for 12 hours to exit to a parallel universe.
>>
>>342566989
sink and drown
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.