[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS4 WITH SILENT HILLS INSTALLED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: spoopy.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
I just got a PS4 with P.T installed on it for 350 dollars.
Are people still buying this for crazy prices?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/29/ps4s-with-pt-installed-listed-on-ebay-for-1k
>>
>>342564028
yeah people buying ps4s for $350
>>
>>342564028
EBay's policy says you have to factory reset electronics. People were getting in trouble for listing them
>>
How would you transfer ownership of the game without leaving the buyer with access to all your personal information and PSN account?
>>
>>342564647
Change the password and create a new user, just like I did with my Wii U.
>>
>>342564308
it has games though
>>
>>342564529
Yeah, I listed mine and it got taken down pretty quick. I ended up selling it to someone on Craig's List for $400 though.
>>
>>342564647

Poorfags like op dont care. Most likely used his moms credit card
>>
>>342564028
Can someone explain to me why having whatever P.T makes it rare?
>>
>>342564778
The demo got removed from PSN because the game was cancelled when Kojima got fired so currently the only way to play it is if someone already has it downloaded and people are willing to pay stupid amounts of money to play a demo.
>>
>>342565306
You can re download it through the use of 3rd party programs if you had downloaded it previously
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.