[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What class did you pick? Who else chose Crusader?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4
File: Diablo 3.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Diablo 3.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
What class did you pick? Who else chose Crusader?
>>
>>342559765
Monk and Demon Hunter, but mostly Monk.

Something about bashing demons' faces in with my fist is so damn satisfying.
>>
>>342559892
Monk was going to be my second choice but crusader is just so damn fun and does a shit ton of aoe and healing.
>>
>>342559892
That said, this game is fucking ADDICTING. Fuck /v/s anti-fun, stop-enjoying-things attitude. I'm jumping back on it as soon as I can.
>>
>>342559765

I went Monk first but we were playing coop and I kept knocking everything around the screen and it was really fucking annoying so I switched to Barb and finished the game with him, it was fun.

I played DH up to like 20 and jesus that's the most boring class in the world.
>>
>>342559961
I never got to play the expansion. I was majorly into D3 before the expansion. I got about halfway through the hardest difficulty before I lost all my shit(my actual possessions, long story)
>>
>>342560057
Nah any disparaging remark is just holdover from release. Diablo 3 shaped up real fucking nice in the end, Reaper of Souls being the agreed turning point, and it stands the most polished ARPG on the market now.
>>
Is Diablo 3 worth the buy now? at least with RoS version.
>>
>>342560087
I can kind of agree. I played it until...about level 20 I think. Barbarian is the one I brought to the highest difficulty. Shit's fun.
>>
DH with the melee set.
>>
>>342559765
First class was Crusader. Favorite class is Wizard or Witch Doctor. I like Wizard for fucking shit up raw and WD for hardcore play. I'm going to level another Crusader and Monk soon. I want a badass character selection screen.
>>
>>342560341
>>342560087
>All you do is spin
>fun
>>
>>342559765
My monk will always be my first love, but I can't deny that the Crusader can push some fucking scary damage without being nearly so squishy.
>>
>>342560319
YES. GET IT.
>>
>>342560319
Good if you have some friends who play it wither is be pc or console I own it for both.
>>
>>342560414
>spin
how long ago were viable ww builds
barbs charge and through boulders or leap now
>>
>>342559765
Wizard was the only one that felt natural
>>
>>342560414

I don't know what patch I played in, but I wasn't a whirlwind build. Any character where you just hold down a button is no fun, which is why DH was so boring because at the level I was at the most effective thing to do was hold rapid fire.
>>
>>342560414
>contrarian bullshit on /v/

Yawn. 2/10, made me respond.
>>
File: Sad.jpg (34 KB, 200x259) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
34 KB, 200x259
>>342559765
>tfw I used to have endless fun playing this couch co-op on PS3 with my ex-fiance
>>
>>342560591
I agree
no criticism here I am now designating this thread a SAFE SPACE please be kind and only felate every aspect of each class
>>
>>342560682
this isn't a feels thread fag
>>
>>342560582
That's why I liked Barb so much. The hook, stun stomp, and leap were incredibly useful in different situations. His AoE attacks are pretty good as well.
>>
9 endurance charge earthquake/ancestral war chief Juggernaut with voidheart.
>>
>>342559765
played WD in s4, crusader this season, leveling a monk now.

invoker thorns crusader is so fucking good but damn it gets boring fast
>>
>>342560930
>not being two hander with heavens fury and condemned
it might do less dps but it's still full and pulls enough numbers if you have a competent team
>>
Best drop? Had an Ancient Aether Walker drop while I was searching for it. Had socket and high stats, close to perfect. That and an Ancient Tal Ammy with gg stats. pre-cube patch.
>>
>>342560930
I loved my crusader last season, but invoker falls off fast and then you are forced to go after the all ancient set which is soul crushing if your rng is bad
>>
>>342561123
100% perfectly rolled Cospri's Will.
>>
>>342561106
i was looking at a build online that's more of a glass cannon blessed shield spam build.
looks awesome but it relies on LoN, and I can't be bothered to farm ancient versions of all the gear pieces,
I just decided to roll a monk alt
>>
>>342559765
I wanted to use monk, but all of my friends chose monks so I went with crusader since I got ROS.
>>
>>342560319
Absolutely. I just picked it up with the expansion for $20 for 360 (for some cozy soloing and couch co-op with beers) after finishing the pc base version a couple years ago.

My favorite was the DH then the WD. Currently going through with monk and he's pretty boring. Can't wait to try Crusader based on all these comments.
>>
Now I'm having second thoughts /v/,
my main has been crusader all season but I just don't know what other class to play. It's a tossup between monk, wiz, and barb. already played WD and DH doesn't seem fun
>>
>>342559765
I dont have the DLC but the Crusader is literally the only reason I would get it. Monk for vanilla game tho.
>>
>>342561614
I wish they could just throw in necromancer so I could have a 30 skeleton army.
>>
File: 1406118182247.png (372 KB, 628x475) Image search: [Google]
1406118182247.png
372 KB, 628x475
>gear up 2 crusaders with multiple sets
>get so bored I uninstall it
>>
>Make a new character for the season
>Can farm Torment 10 after like 3 days
>Be bored as fuck and uninstall
Every time.
>>
>Make seasonal Crusader
>Reach Paragon 1000 within a week with full ancients gear

Jesus Christ, ChargeSader is literally easy mode in Seasonals
>>
>>342562451
Is the horse actually good damage wise or just for speed running?
>>
>>342561956
you can only farm torment 10 by either researching optimal builds or being rushed to 70 and then farming high level drops from rushers.

do you only enjoy the endgame drudgery or do you enjoy actually playing?

no, seriously 4bait, hear me out, do you guys not realize that you can play this game tactically and effecitently or do you think that rushing to the endboss is the goal?

dont you ever think that taking each interaction for what it is, is more enjoyable?

how would you engage a certain pack of monsters?

oh this champion spawn has immunity to x, what can i do to best conquer it?

oh this goblin pack is Y, whats the strat here to kill it ?

no instead, just, RUSH RUSH RUSH.

gg, noob, gg.
>>
>>342562535
The horse applies thorns damage, you stack fuck tons of thorns and anything you walk through dies.

You don't actually attack or anything. You hit your ~30s cd with phys ring proc, and use horse for damage.
>>
>>342562575
This is some nice pasta.
>>
>>342562725
>Throns
I should really use them more but explosions are just so much fun.
>>
>>342562535
If you have the right build, it can do good damage, but its mostly for drawing enemies in with Vacuum charged Condemned for easy Bombardments
>>
>>342559765
I picked path of exile. It was a better game.
>>
>>342562856
The horse and condemned are in the same spell slot
>>
>>342562932
Get a load of this newfag.

Didnt know that you can unlock skill slots in Options I take it?
>>
File: Diablo-3-Witch-Doctor.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Diablo-3-Witch-Doctor.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
>>342559765
Witch Doctor was my go-to in vanilla. That voodoo shit was so much fun, just running around dumping acid, poison, spiders and zombies on everything.
I might get RoS somewhere down the line and give it another go with friends, because our first co-op playthrough was a blast.
>>
>>342562789
please, i just typed it right now. as in this past 10 minutes. i never copied it nor pasted it, i literally typed it from my own brain.

or are you implying this is worthy of being made into pasta?

either way, you have neither approached my post in the vain of a rational response nor have you rendered an interaction furthering debate.

please. anon. feed your self.
>>
So if i dont have the game at all, is it worth it to buy just the base game and then get the expansion later? Or do i need both from the get go to really get the best experience?
>>
>>342562932
http://www.diablowiki.net/Elective_mode
Learn it. Use it. Become a god
>>
>>342563201
Get both
>>
I really liked the DH knife throw set, I like how you can surgically pick apart packs and the single target damage is nuts, rift bosses die in seconds.

But then again Unhallowed Essence is fun too, clearing rooms with multishot is hella fun
>>
>>342563201
you need both, fuckwad, never go into an online game with just the base.

literally you can buy the base and have fun, but if you are playing diablo with the intention of pure singleplayer runthrough, not only are you missing out on classes, youre missing out on a live portion of a breathing ame
>>
Did they release a new season or something?

Might play it for a new season with some tasty new sets
>>
>>342563505
just season 6, since late april.
>>
>>342563252
>>342563024
does this work on ps4? I only bought it because it was 6 dollars.
>>
>>342563581
>just realize I havent played since last season
My seasonal stash! FUCK
>>
>>342563682
Supposed to be available on ALL versions
>>
>>342559765
In Vanilla I played the Crit Mass WW Wiz because it was so busted.
ROS dropped and I switched to Leapquake Barb.
Now in 2.4.1 I either play ZDPS Support Doc, Support Monk, or Raekor/IK Boulder Barb if we need a damage dealer.
Fuck all you Firebird exploiters, shits gay as fuck
>>
>>342563996
Well fuck good to know just hit level 70 earlier good to know
>>
>>342559765
Crusader first time I played.
Playing Demon Hunter at the moment, pretty fun.
>>
>>342560057
I didn't have fun with D2 when I was younger and all my friend were all over it, but I just couldn't stop playing D3 when my roommate picked it up for the 360. I ended up buying it on sale for the XBO 2 weeks ago, and I'm still having fun with it.
>>
>>342559765
Hardcore female wizard.

I had the more fun backdashing as a primary form of travel than killing enemies with disintigrate though.
>>
>>342563693
They need to give me more incentive to come back to future seasons now that it's apparent RoS is in maintenance mode until they do, whatever the hell they're going to do with the franchise moving forward.

After the Journey's over there's nothing left except main stat grind.
>>
>They removed the Wizard wand that casts energy twister when using a resource consuming spell

Well fuck you too Blizzard
>>
Blessed Hammer Crusader is fun as fuck and I can clear grifts like nobody's business.
>>
>>342565483
>Blessed hammer
How I get that shit to do no damage compared to fist of the heavens
>>
is jade harvester still shit?
i remember they nerfed it in s4
>>
one last bump ;_;
>>
>>342559765
I main(ed) a Barbarian. I actually played again recently, long enough to get decent gear. I can farm Torment X reliably but now I've lost most of my interest.

Grim Dawn shits all over D3.
>>
>>342559765
Female Wizard all day, every day.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.