[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 contraptions elevator button problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1466733474138.jpg (593 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466733474138.jpg
593 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone else having this problem with the elevators added by the fallout 4 contraptions dlc?
>Build elevator
>Go to the top floor
>Save and reload game
>Buttons are gone
>>
Make a post apocalyptic slide faggot
>>
>>342556536
>implying we bought the dlc
>>
>>342556910
I want an elevator though...
>>
Ok so this apparently happens if you move the elevator after building it
>>
Why does new construction look like shit?
>>
>>342558837
What do you mean?
>>
>>342559853
That elevator is presumably brand new since you just made it but everything is rusty, the paint is chipped, and the wood floor has huge gaps everywhere.
>>
>>342556536

The elevators have always given me problems. Usually being the elevator call doesn't work.
>>
>>342557257
Then get the mod ddproductions made months before this fucking shitstain was announced
>>
>>342556536
no one gives a shit about the minecraft garbage in FO4
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 2048x2048
>>342556536
>>342560383

And these things?
Man fuck these things.
You leave the area or reload your game and the bar is back up. You can open the door but the bar is still in the fucking way.
>>
>>342560083

That's just a big that gets fixed of you buy the remaster after the big starts happening

ToddHoward.jpg
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.