[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best game of the franchise, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: _noticias2010_-2047445.jpg (38 KB, 582x290) Image search: [Google]
_noticias2010_-2047445.jpg
38 KB, 582x290
What's the best game of the franchise, /v/?
>>
>>342554871
Armageddon, how is that a question?
>>
Armageddon, no contest.
>>
>>342555003
I haven't played since I was in high school and thought of buying today with the sales but didn't know where to start, so yeah.
>>
World Party.
Is Armageddon Updated
>>
What's the difference between Armageddon and Revolution?
>>
>>342555454
World party is where its at. That fuckin into track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkDolOm2UlY
>>
Crazy Golf
>>
Worms WMD looks promising. I think the addition of vehicles, emplaced weapons, and enterable buildings that obscure worms that hide in its interior from the outside are all sound mechanics that seem like a natural progression from W:A compared to the stuff we've seen in the past Worms games like the class restrictions in Clan Wars which don't seem to belong to the series at all. The crafting shit looks retarded and is an example of a gimmicky feature that doesn't belong in Worms but supposedly it can be completely disabled.
>>
is the director's cut wiki page some bullshit? it says its amiga only but im pretty sure that version was all repackaged into a PC version they sold for years afterwards
>>
Armageddon
Worm 3D
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.