[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (750 KB, 1525x1900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
750 KB, 1525x1900
Is this game good?
>>
Heard the PS3 version is shit and the PS4 version is much better.
However I don't know if that made it good.
Waiting for a good sale to buy it
>>
File: 1466067706620.jpg (552 KB, 1280x994) Image search: [Google]
1466067706620.jpg
552 KB, 1280x994
NO. FUCK no. Not even worth it at a discount.
>>
It is a terrible game. There's a lot of fanservice so Godzilla fans tried to convince themselves it was good.
>>
File: Amore.gif (4 MB, 282x290) Image search: [Google]
Amore.gif
4 MB, 282x290
>>342552427
Think of it like a WWE game. If you watched all of the Godzilla movies and know all the characters by name, it's great. If you have no idea who the non-Godzilla characters are, you are going to be bored.
>>
>>342552427
Nah but it is enjoyable for Godzilla fans
>>
>>342552770
Yeah it does what it sets out to do which isn't the most amazing game but it's a lot of fun if you like source material.
>>
It's pretty grindy. If you're a huge fan of the Big G, you'll love it. If not, your better off passing it up, unless you can find it for a really cheap price.
>>
I'll probably buy it if I can get it for like 10 dollars, it's really fun to get drunk/high and watch godzilla movies, so I think I could find some fun in it. Even though I know how bad it is.
>>
File: Shin_Godzilla_design_reveal.jpg (309 KB, 1024x1449) Image search: [Google]
Shin_Godzilla_design_reveal.jpg
309 KB, 1024x1449
>>342552649
so hyped for this movie
>>
>>342552427
Gameplay looks like those old movies with shitty costumes and special effects.
Which is actually good despite how it sounds.
>>
File: 1461464334624.jpg (80 KB, 896x672) Image search: [Google]
1461464334624.jpg
80 KB, 896x672
>>342552849
>>342552963

It's fucking WORSE if you're a Godzilla fan and see what a disservice all the monsters are being done.
>>
>>342552770
Don't insult WWE games like that. I have friends who've never seen a wrestling match in their lives and I can put in WWE 2K16 and they'll be having a blast as soon as they pick up the controls.

Godzilla was shit. Shit controls, shit graphics, shit story, shit gameplay, just shit shit shit. As a huge Godzilla fan I was really disappointed.
>>
>>342552427
It's really bad. Look up the james and mikes play of it, you will know why it's bad in a second.
>>
If they had reworked/scrapped some of the mechanics (like the generators and growth system) and just straight up made it Godzilla Simulator 2016 it would've been dramatically better. Like instead of an arcade-like mission based structure with tiny areas they should've had bigger and more open maps and allow more room for dicking around as a city destroying monster instead of having to methodically destroy as much of the city as possible as fast as you can to keep a meter active.
>>
File: SRjovMJ.png (890 KB, 836x1080) Image search: [Google]
SRjovMJ.png
890 KB, 836x1080
Post Godzilla.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.