[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: sonic unleashed.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sonic unleashed.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
what am I in for?
>>
An okay game.
>>
THIS IS MY ESCAPE
>>
HERE
>>
>>342549287
Fast pace/beatem up
>>
>>342549287
thick ghost girls
>>
A masterpiece and the last sonic game with a full budget, effort, soul, and love put in it. Everything besides some side acts have tons of polish. There is a lot of post game content. The story nails the tone just right, not swinging into either to kiddy or to dark for Sonic, two gameplays on one disc and both are great, one is the best sonic levels in the series and the other is some action-adventure styled 3D platforming beat em up. The best graphics and music of any sonic game and a glorious ending packed with climaxes and feels
>>
It depends. What version are you going to play? The HD version? The Wii/PS2 version? The mobile version?
>>
>>342550357
There was a mobile version?
>>
>>342549287

https://youtu.be/zlNa7RQju7Y

And you better like it.
>>
>>342549287
Half of a good Sonic game
>>
>>342550357
PS3 version
>>
If it's the Wii version 50% of it is a good game and the other 50% a mediocre beat em up.

If Xbox/PS3 then 25% good game, 25% mediocre fighting, 25% shitty flying game and 25% pointless open world.
>>
>>342550415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9R-WaIISBw
>>
>>342550484
>pointless open world

It worked and was high quality

Its 90% good game besides the figvhting music.
>>
>>342550484
Oh yeah man, those 2 tornado acts that are under 10 minutes combined and the hubs that take 5 seconds to walk through make up 50% of the game. Excellent critique there friend!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.