[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things people do in vydia that gets under your skin. >when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: bale axe.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bale axe.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
Things people do in vydia that gets under your skin.

>when someone plays a 2D Mario game without holding the run button
>likewise when someone plays a 2D Mario game without getting any coins or hitting any blocks
>>
File: nigga.png (309 KB, 441x459) Image search: [Google]
nigga.png
309 KB, 441x459
>>342548279
>"press X to do [insert key move]"
>section appears requiring the player to know how to do key move
>"HOW DID THE GAME EXPECT ME TO KNOW HOW TO DO THAT?????"
>>
>Skips every cutscene and tutorial
>"where the fuck an I supposed to go?"
>"How the fuck am i supposed to do this?"
Alternatively
>Doesn't pay attention tot he game teaching them how to do a thing
>dies because he didn't do the thing
>Blames game for their own incompetence.
>>
>>342549380
>>342548519
This piss me off all the time with fucking Arin on GameGrumps
>>
File: 4164200.gif (57 KB, 132x122) Image search: [Google]
4164200.gif
57 KB, 132x122
>playing team based game with someone
>"I just play to have fun, not to win"
>>
File: screaming monkey.gif (423 KB, 300x308) Image search: [Google]
screaming monkey.gif
423 KB, 300x308
>>342550725
Holy shit this drives me insane.
>>
>>342550725
Are you playing ranked?
No
Fuck off,
If so.
Fuck that guy.
>>
>>342548279
My biggest pet peeve is when people play a sniper especially in team based games. We get it you're a super hardcore mlg pro but how about you actually pick something they contributes to the team. Snipers are pure cancer
>>
People who camp on stream
>>
>>342550725
>Who cares it's only a game dude
>>
>>342551248
I took out 90% of that team and you all watched . Now go extract that hostage while I keep this fuck busy.
>>
>>342550929
It doesn't matter if it's ranked or not if you're playing for fun and you cost your team the match ruining their fun then you're a douche. Or is your fun more important then everyone else's
>>
>>342551642
Thank goodness we cant avoid these fucks anymore.
>>
>2D Mario game without getting any coins or hitting any blocks
If you haven't beaten the original super Mario bros balls to the wall mode full sprint no coins or mushrooms no warp you have not lived.
>>
>>342550725
If it's competitive/ranked, absolutely. If it's casual/unranked, the 3 Snipers (or Gnar/Rengar bot lane, because I guess they really wanted to lose a vs AI game) are already doing more harm to the team than me playing Pyro (or top Lucian) rather than a meta character.
>>
>auto aim
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.